• IP Copied!
  • What does everyone want to see in the future of TMD

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    So, to start this out as simple as possible, what would YOU like to see in the future of this server. What I'm trying to say is what would you like to see, very simple, because no one is really pointing out what they want, all anyone wants to talk about is whats currently wrong with the server and everyone gets that by now. I stalk the forums often when I'm bored and I have seen a few posts about whats wrong with the server but as I said no one will talk about what they want changed, for starters, what do I want to see changed? I just and always wanted to see guns like assault rifles and the m60 to have a purpose in the game and so far on TMDPRC @_Nickk @Jacobg2011 and @IgnitingIce have done a good job with the bullet drop system + how far ahead you need to aim of a person to hit them with a sniper. Early on In the game if a person was 10 feet away from you, you would need to aim a good 3 feet in front of the player. Luckily the staff has been doing great on tackling the issue and I think they have made it as close as they can to realistic bullets speed and bullet drop and physics as they can in Minecraft and I hope to god you guys keep this addition to the game because this is what I wanted to see and gets me hyped for the update. If you have something you would like to see speak up about it you never know, the idea you make may be used in the future.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I totally agree with you Doioi!

A) List of players suggestion become rarer. I remember, less than 2 month ago, I was collecting suggestions to make a summarized wikia page with link for each topics : http://the-mining-dead.wikia.com/wiki/Actuality . But, theses day most post concern are about creating complains. And just to make it clear, a suggestion inside a complain would not appear on this actuality page, because I feel this is disrespectful toward staff!

B) TMDPRC-1 is a really nice and friendly way HAVOCMC have found to test and create balance into their fighting system. And I'm so thrilled by the new triggers and bullet's impact animation!

C) Changelog was created to help players kept up-to date with how the game evolve and become better. It also describe how well staff take time to read most of the suggestion in threads. So if a player want to complain about the changes in the log, he should create a separated topic about it!

D) I know I should not start a Discussion about it, but I'm so tired of all the negativity on this forum where we always have new threads about spams and complains. It came to a level I ask myself if this become vandalism. That explain why I've post this earlier : https://havocmc.net/threads/troll-so-we-have-to-talk-about-it.3719/. I guess I am giving attention to some Troll right now! Would, as community we will have to vote on a topic to give staff the right to move, block or delete entire threads who are disrespectful? Do we have any kind of obligation toward bullies?

E) I wonder how much, this last disney South park seasons, used as a guide on "how to be successful as a troll", influence people these days!

If you want to talk about it, send me a private message, but its not a proper way to solve any problem.

So either way, thk for this opportunity to speak about that topic and I feel bad about sharing some anger!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Please keep the suggestions continuous, we appreciate this healthy thread. What I would like to see in the future is as many happy players as possible, which this thread can help do.

I'm hoping our weekly threads are helping to keep the community updated, and I also love the new game mode; just note all new game modes will have bugs that we will fix when discovered and when the time is possible.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    For me it feel like making a Santa Klaus list of "What I want in the futur of TMD"

* Being able to loot saddle who work on wild horses
    * Hard liquor and beers in loots
    * Having sometime the opportunity to connect on a map who contain more than 100 players
    * Visiting online the Harsfield version our Builders worked hard on
    * Having the possibility to climb into impossible place just to enjoy the scenery using accessible tricks for everyone
    * Reading a new set of Achievements who could be triggered as completed while playing, or just as a forum topic like : Have you being able to achieve that?
    * Hunting wild Deer while having walkers in the surrounding
    * Chilling and having fun, meeting new people and being parts of a small community like a team
    * Keeping updated a wikia, where anyone could post, edit, write a blog about all their favorite screenshot, or about the game, and if possible, having a few member to create a community on it
    * Felling taking parts into a friendly server community, where I feel like my suggestions are read
    * Creating events or taking parts on some of them who could be similar to "Hell Night" and his contests
    * Interaction with some inventory related blocks like Furnace, as suggested

Note : Some of my wish are already fulfilled! And can't wait to read the others suggestions!

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    yeah, bullet speed, drop, and recoil is dearly needed. I'm sick of just holding right click aimlessly.