• IP Copied!
  • What is this? Anyone know?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    IMG_0450.PNG *notice the points under likes*
    Sorry for clickbait, and there should be a forum section for threads. (Forum in a forum, forumception)

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    i have been wondering about the "points" to...noticed it a few days back.....

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    I believe the points are supposed to be warning points, if you get a certain amount of them, you'll get banned from the forums.

-Wavy

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I believe the points are supposed to be warning points, if you get a certain amount of them, you'll get banned from the forums.

-Wavy
    I thought that, but I don't believe it is.

If you click Tachi's profile, you'll see that he has more than zero warning points. In the screenshot, he has zero points.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Pretty sure they're not warning points. Might be some sort of HavocMC shop credit? I know Enjin uses a similar "point" system for some Minecraft websites that have rank shops.

I'll inquire further with the other staff :confused:

- 7th

EDIT:
    Checked with Kat, "Points" do seem to represent forum warnings!
    What I'm thinking happened is that:
    - You got a warning point a few months ago, which expired after a month
    - Once a warning point expires, it "resets" so the point won't show up anymore. That would explain your screenshot.

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Points - Warning Points. ;)

Always be careful on what you say on the forums as well as in game, otherwise bans can and will take place. If you have zero, you're doing great and thank you for your maturity here on the forums as well as in game. If you act inappropriately on the forums, swear, show inappropraite behavior etc, that can give you a warning point; as stated, be careful. :p

Yours Kindly,
    ~Katitude :D

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151

Always be careful on what you say on the forums as well as in game, otherwise bans can and will take place. If you have zero, you're doing great and thank you for your maturity here on the forums as well as in game. If you act inappropriately on the forums, swear, show inappropraite behavior etc, that can give you a warning point; as stated, be careful. :p

Yours Kindly,
    I was perm muted on havoc, no suprise lmfao

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_

Yours Kindly,
    Thanks Kat! Just two things: there should be a forum rules page, just so people know, and do you know what the "Test" could possibly be?