• IP Copied!
  • what would you do?

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    if there was a zombie outbreak, what would you do, and how would you survive?

first i'd grab all my savings, go to a pharmacy and a local (and small) super market. i would grab almost anything i could, and if the cashier is an idiot and has no idea about the outbreak, i would slam a $200 on the counter so she would shut up xD. then i would head to a hobby store (for drones, they an excellent scouting tool) and there i do the same thing. after that i might go somewhere else, depending on how fast the outbreak is spreading.
    then i'd head to the local police station, and recruit who i can and grab what i can. then i would head to the nearby military base, where i would do my best to help out (help end chaos, like riots and stuff) hopefully the men there will trust me, so we grab what we can, including vehicles, and head the local private airport. (my uncle is a private pilot and owns a few planes) we'd grab a few planes and tow them with us. now, with my caravan near complete, we head to the port, where we get a bunch of ships and make a town off the shore (zombies can't swim). i'd name the town boatvale, because why not. (edit: for those asking where we would keep our planes and vehicles, ever heard of a ferry?)there we live our life as fishermen, but we would make lots of supply runs into the city for supplies.

there are lots of flaws in my plan, including trust and storms that might crush my boatvale empire

Edit: i forgot that my uncle also owns a sea plane, which would be extremely useful for my boat vale!

Last edited:

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    It depends on what times of zombies. If they were running zombies, I would just kill myself because there would be no way I would live. If they were Walking Dead zombies, first thing I would do is try to keep my family alive. What I would do next is grab a knife and a bow that I made and loot my local police station. I would get any sort of ammo and guns they have, as well as food, gas, water, and clothes (they would probably be to big though) and then get out of there in a cop car. What I would do next is head north to Washington D.C., because even though the military failed to save it in TWD, it would be the best chance for me to survive. If all went wrong, me, the rest of my family, and anyone else I met along the way would try to find a small town to clear out and settle down in. Living in Tennessee means there is only one military base, and that's Millington, which just north of Memphis. But I live across the state from it, and I'm probably closer to D.C. anyway.