• IP Copied!
  • What's wrong with the website? ( voting page won't load )

Ninjamaster0420

the Voting page will NOT load on any browser not on google chrome, not on mozilla, and what does work loads soooo slow....all other aspects of my internet work fine, please tell me you're aware of this and fixing it! I MUST BE ABLE TO VOTE!!!!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Havoc is
    the Voting page will NOT load on any browser not on google chrome, not on mozilla, and what does work loads soooo slow....all other aspects of my internet work fine, please tell me you're aware of this and fixing it! I MUST BE ABLE TO VOTE!!!!
    glitchy for me too

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I haven't been able to bring the site up since 9am PST on 24 Mar 2017?
    The website is glitchy. I reported this issue last time it happened, but someone closed the report with no explanation. Guess this is what happens when people disregard reports about dead websites :p

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    This problem is due to bugs in the voting website I believe. It should be dealt with soon, just be patient :p Also, if you have a report on possible glitches/bugs please be sure to create a support ticket. ^-^

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    This problem is due to bugs in the voting website I believe. It should be dealt with soon, just be patient :p Also, if you have a report on possible glitches/bugs please be sure to create a support ticket. ^-^
    Its a Havoc website error. Cloudfare is able to direct me here, but then havocs ddns dies so nobody can connect :p

ShushShizhe

Just to let you know, I reported this 90 minutes ago and received a reply that it was fixed earlier and they closed my ticket. I checked again right now and still cannot get on there. I sent another ticket in. Is it working for anyone else?

Ninjamaster0420

3/25/2017 10:30 am PST time zone...vote links from webpage still don't bring up voting sites, BUT So far the in game voting links still work for me, also u can go to the x5 voting sites manually and vote from there..the votes will still be counted by havoc...but we like to see where our votes stand to know if we're gaining or losing momentum !