• Where is The Mining Dead? + Banner Wars

Status
    Not open for further replies.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    477b1f6988ccd7e78f7bbf02ed84ada3.png

Hello everyone, today we have upgraded to our new website! Don't worry though, The Mining Dead isn't going anywhere! It is now one of our gamemodes under one big network, called HavocMC. All of your ranks, items, stats, etc are transferred. The reason we did this is so we could expand past The Mining Dead gamemode. With the name HavocMC, we can add more stuff, such as Mine Wars, and another gamemode we added today, Banner Wars!

If you have any questions relating to the network rebranding, click here.

We have also updated cosmetics! A news post will be coming soon.

What is Banner Wars?

Teams

Banner Wars is a game mode consisting of 4 teams. Each team has up to 10 players, and they all spawn on the team's base, which is usually some sort of floating island. Each team has a banner at their base.

Objective
    The goal of the game is to be the last team with a banner. If your banner is captured by another player, who returns it to their banner, at their base, your team is eliminated, and all players on your team are killed. You just have to walk over the banner to take it, and when you kill a banner holder, the banner they were holding is placed on the ground. In order to return your banner, you must kill the person who is holding it, and walk over it when it is on the ground.

Mines/Shop
    Each base has a mine and a shop, to get items. When you mine gold and diamond from your base, it doesn't drop, but instead is added your your balance. Gold is worth $1, and diamond is worth $5. When you die, if somebody killed you, they get 10% of your money, and you lose 10%. If you were killed by something else, you keep all of your money. You can get items from the villager shop on your base, buy purchasing stuff with the money you have obtained.

Misc
    When you play Banner Wars, you earn coins. Depending on your donator rank, you can get anywhere from 5%-30% more coins. These coins can be spent on kits. There are 14 different kits at the moment, most of them with multiple tiers that you can upgrade to. You are given your kit items every time your respawn, unlike your other items, which drop. There are also 50%, 75%, and 100% coin boosters that are available over on our store. Boosters last for 1 hour, and apply to all games that are started while the booster is active. If a booster is active, you can tip the person who applied it with /tip, or by clicking on the tip message displayed in chat periodically. When you tip somebody, they get 100 coins, and you get 25.

Maps
    Below are some stunning maps, built by our very own builders, so make sure to thank them if you see them.

Lazarus
    Created by 55NavyBoy
    55779c916b367b1c5bd9ac14d9129aba.png

7d1b6753278ef378dfa4659ca0f0f5d8.png

Deadwood

Created by HavocMC Build Team
    b0ef50d037f88db44c4077d2c9ef94f3.png
    57a55bd20ecfe88c97918f8fa84aad00.png

Treefight
    Created by Gamerrizz
    92cbc16576c9d5b9e96becf416587e2a.png

80ec1e32b40f23df52677c84e27b607d.png

Izambane Islands

Created by HavocMC Build Team
    0f5556b46da0f27788350ca50ee1deba.png

e55a1043abc436ab67d64357aa4d2bcc.png

Last edited:
    I

IHaveInternet

I'm really excited for this gamemode as it's more pvp-styled base.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I'm not sure. I haven't heard about that game mode.
    Flood Zone was a game mode in the test server that was parkour based and you had to escape the rising water. It was an instant favorite besides the lag, but because of the lag Banner Wars was better playable-wise.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    Flood Zone was a game mode in the test server that was parkour based and you had to escape the rising water. It was an instant favorite besides the lag, but because of the lag Banner Wars was better playable-wise.
    Sounds fun, although the lag could be a major annoyance to players, especially me! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.