• IP Copied!
  • Why did you become a TMD staff member when you don't like complaining?

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I have noticed that staff have become less and less willing to help TMDC community. I get we are quite "toxic", but anyone would be toxic if you were in our boots. Having updates released when non of us asked for that update. Take weeks for that update to be reverted back and by then half the player base is gone. Just annoying issues that keep happening. First of all, staff should be patient and act professionally even though the "customers" or players are acting out. Employees in real life jobs don't act like an angry child just because someone is bad mouthing to them. They remain patient and talk calmly while listening. There are times where I saw someone complaining because of a bug where the SPAS would 1 shot full juggs and he was pretty pissed. The staff member(I believe was ChllgeAccpted or something like that), told him to "Get a better attitude then come back for help. He then locked that thread and just did not help the customer. I have screen shots of staff cursing and giving up on the community because they kept "complaining". THERE ARE LITERALLY MINECRAFT SERVERS THAT HAVE 10,000 PLAYERS ON A DAY! They most likely get 10 times the amount of complaints than this server yet you don't see them complain. They listen and fix the issue as fast as possible. This server only has 100 players on at most it is not that difficult to just listen and fix as many complaints as possible.
    1)The kat bar glitch has been an issue for over 6 months.
    2)Pain lag has been an issue since the summer.
    3)Staff still do not know how to find ghost clients when all they need is Paladin.
    4)20 DMG katannas are still a thing and could easily be avoided if you check the chests of people that were banned for using 20 DMG kats and getting rid of them so they don't have piles of 20 DMG kats in their chests when they get unbanned.
    Why did you become staff if you hate complaining? Isn't staff a thing on servers because owners want someone to handle complaints?

Attachments

• 2019-10-26_13.35.29.png
      2019-10-26_13.35.29.png
      564 KB · Views: 24
    • 2019-10-22_16.35.02.png
      2019-10-22_16.35.02.png
      875.9 KB · Views: 24
    • 2019-10-22_16.35.25.png
      2019-10-22_16.35.25.png
      877.9 KB · Views: 24
    • 2019-10-22_16.35.02.png
      2019-10-22_16.35.02.png
      875.9 KB · Views: 23
    • 2019-10-26_13.35.29.png
      2019-10-26_13.35.29.png
      564 KB · Views: 22

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I'll give it to them that logging on to a server where everyone is complaining about stuff is painful, especially if it's a glitch within the plugins and you don't have perms to do anything about it, but yea, just leaving without actually helping players is uncalled for.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I have noticed that staff have become less and less willing to help TMDC community. I get we are quite "toxic", but anyone would be toxic if you were in our boots. Having updates released when non of us asked for that update. Take weeks for that update to be reverted back and by then half the player base is gone. Just annoying issues that keep happening. First of all, staff should be patient and act professionally even though the "customers" or players are acting out. Employees in real life jobs don't act like an angry child just because someone is bad mouthing to them. They remain patient and talk calmly while listening. There are times where I saw someone complaining because of a bug where the SPAS would 1 shot full juggs and he was pretty pissed. The staff member(I believe was ChllgeAccpted or something like that), told him to "Get a better attitude then come back for help. He then locked that thread and just did not help the customer. I have screen shots of staff cursing and giving up on the community because they kept "complaining". THERE ARE LITERALLY MINECRAFT SERVERS THAT HAVE 10,000 PLAYERS ON A DAY! They most likely get 10 times the amount of complaints than this server yet you don't see them complain. They listen and fix the issue as fast as possible. This server only has 100 players on at most it is not that difficult to just listen and fix as many complaints as possible.
    1)The kat bar glitch has been an issue for over 6 months.
    2)Pain lag has been an issue since the summer.
    3)Staff still do not know how to find ghost clients when all they need is Paladin.
    4)20 DMG katannas are still a thing and could easily be avoided if you check the chests of people that were banned for using 20 DMG kats and getting rid of them so they don't have piles of 20 DMG kats in their chests when they get unbanned.
    Why did you become staff if you hate complaining? Isn't staff a thing on servers because owners want someone to handle complaints?

I don't hate complaining. Theres always going to be a complaint and its our job to handle it effective and accordingly. The reason Staff exist on any server is to not only deal with complaints, but to make sure people are following rules and assisting players with questions or issues that may arise. Also, as a real life employee myself, I can agree that we don't act like angry children. My guess as to why some get angry about being yelled at is because we try our best to handle the situation and we still end up being yelled at. Helping someone that becomes hostile and angry are very challenging as most of the time, they tend to ignore reasoning and may keep on rambling. That's just my interpretation, as i'm not always 100% on everything I can say. I could be wrong, but if you have suggestions then please feel free to msg me about them and i'll relay it back to the higher ups accordingly.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Many of the problems players have been having are mostly all owner/dev issues. It sucks.
    Maybe if devs told us that they are aware of the situation and bugs then that would alleviate some of the aggression I believe. Cause most players on TMDC think their voice is not heard and such. So getting confirmation by devs that the bugs are being worked on would help.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Maybe if devs told us that they are aware of the situation and bugs then that would alleviate some of the aggression I believe. Cause most players on TMDC think their voice is not heard and such. So getting confirmation by devs that the bugs are being worked on would help.
    They're usually aware of bugs; that doesn't mean they're getting them fixed though. I recall making an entire bug list not too long before my resignation directly for the Owners/Devs and, last I checked, just about every issue I reported then is still an issue now - with few exceptions. If there are newer bugs/issues, don't get your hopes up about quick fixes.