• IP Copied!
  • Why do you do this?

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Retorical question.

Why do people come on the forums and on the discord, just to comment all pissed off if they don't play the server anymore? Seems desperate to stalk a Minecraft server's social media platforms and not even play the game. I see it all the time on discord. "I don't even play the server, but complain complain garbage garbage garbage." No offense, but no one cares what you think if you don't even play the game.

Just had to like... say it somewhere. Yes, this thread has no purpose. Sorry for shtposting. (Im a little drunk!)

Just like if you are one of those people who brag about not playing on the server, maybe umm...go away?
    Not looking to argue or anything, just quit creeping around and complaining.

Sry for random post lol

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I find it funny how people on Discord say "This update sucks I'm never playing on this server again!" And then you see the same person playing again in the next few days.

Firel
    Retorical question.

Why do people come on the forums and on the discord, just to comment all pissed off if they don't play the server anymore? Seems desperate to stalk a Minecraft server's social media platforms and not even play the game. I see it all the time on discord. "I don't even play the server, but complain complain garbage garbage garbage." No offense, but no one cares what you think if you don't even play the game.

Just had to like... say it somewhere. Yes, this thread has no purpose. Sorry for shtposting. (Im a little drunk!)

Just like if you are one of those people who brag about not playing on the server, maybe umm...go away?
    Not looking to argue or anything, just quit creeping around and complaining.

Sry for random post lol

This is a great point, Thank you for bringing this up :D