• IP Copied!
  • World/Map Download of old tmd map plz?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Caaaaaake

Seeing as i have never really fully explorered the last tmd map and all its locations, i would like the builders (or whoever has a copy of the old map) to make a world download of it and share it to me. I would like to see all the places i never visited on the old map and explore them on my own

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Not sure if they'd do this tbh. You could steal the old map and just use it on your server ;)
    Seeing as i have never really fully explorered the last tmd map and all its locations, i would like the builders (or whoever has a copy of the old map) to make a world download of it and share it to me. I would like to see all the places i never visited on the old map and explore them on my own
    iDanielle does have a point, you might just steal it and get players on your server(the lazy want out)

Karrade

Mythical
    Karrade
    Karrade Karrade
    If you really want it there are at least 2 servers who cloned the old map on pmc, i think exo_hd stole the map over a year ago

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    iDanielle does have a point, you might just steal it and get players on your server(the lazy want out)
    Yeah but if you stole the map you would still have to do tons of coding and get the resource pack so that al the buildings looked right, and then youd have random models that don't fit in with your server. Or something

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Having the ability to steal server maps, And also me myself creating my own TWD server, I don't think you should steal it, Ask yes but don't steal it.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Can I just re state everything the owners said, this map was hand made by builder for almost a whole entire year to make they are simply not just going to hand it to you like here you go take this map that took a year to finish just go ahead put it on you're own server.

Donkeymannes

Donkeymannes
    Donkeymannes Donkeymannes
    how do you do that? Pls, how do you get the old map for download?

Status
    Not open for further replies.