• IP Copied!
  • Wtf Zephyy

PerditionpG

I asked my friend to convey a message about why did I get perma muted and he got perm muted also. I was playing and had not recieved a warn or mute that day and got perma muted. There needs to be a warning before you do because no one knows the 10+ punishments in a week get a perm mute rule. I would gladly accept a temp ban instead but Zephyy is abusive in so many other ways than this and someone needs to be done about my tickets and both of our mutes. Thx

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    No one has still told me why you were a "king." King of what and why? Is it some kind of secret?

Reactions: wgq

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    @MangledFurySr , creating a public thread to hate on staff for doing their job is completely unnecessary. You are free to privately discuss your perm mute in a support ticket with the staff member who muted you. If a player was to report you for chat related offenses, that could add to your punishments and a perm mute could take place if there was enough evidence.
    I would gladly accept a temp ban instead but Zephyy is abusive in so many other ways than this.
    If you were perm muted, it has relevance to what you say in minecraft chat, a tempban has no place in this. (If you were perm muted, a tempban wouldn't take place.) Yet again, a complete unnecessary and slightly rude accusation, please privately message the staff member if you have any questions.
    and someone needs to be done about my tickets and both of our mutes. Thx
    Your tickets will be dealt with when seen and all tickets are viewed and handled.

All I ask is please be respectful and do not create public threads such as this to bring the staff's attention, it disturbs many players on the forums and there are private messaging/tickets for a reason. Please be patient and wait for your ticket to be answered.

~Katitude ;)

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Stop complaining. You will not achieve anything else than bad look from the staff by doing thease unnecessary thread.
    Rakkain terveisin PolarDynasty <3