• IP Copied!
  • You Just Lost a Player.

_Aeroo

Alright. You need to FIX THE SERVER. It's full of thieves. Alright? I'm not coming back. Thanks for the great years I've had in the server. Goodbye.

EDIT: The death cost me 3 months of grinding.
    UPDATE: I realized I was back on the server.

Last edited:

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Alright. You need to FIX THE SERVER. It's full of thieves. Alright? I'm not coming back. Thanks for the great years I've had in the server. Goodbye.
    Well, thieves? I know about scammers and killers but someone can't forcefully take items off your player. I'm am very sad that you have decided to leave the TMD community but I hope you will find another server that is more to you liking

-_Tachi_

_Aeroo

Well, thieves? I know about scammers and killers but someone can't forcefully take items off your player. I'm am very sad that you have decided to leave the TMD community but I hope you will find another server that is more to you liking

-_Tachi_
    Here's what happened. Some ... idiot decided to push me into the gate, while his/her friend spammed the gate on me at Alexandria. Lost a lot of stuff, like cars, Golden weapons, and Juggernaut. That pushed me to leave because this is a huge problem in the server, especially in a No-PvP server.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Here's what happened. Some ... idiot decided to push me into the gate, while his/her friend spammed the gate on me at Alexandria. Lost a lot of stuff, like cars, Golden weapons, and Juggernaut. That pushed me to leave because this is a huge problem in the server, especially in a No-PvP server.
    No offense or anything, just don't use the gate or only use it where no one is around, and you can report them for that, it falls under the category "Abusing a glitch" here's the link:https://havocmc.net/support-tickets/open and I'm pretty sure they this is going to be fixed in the new map update @_Nickk
    I'm sorry you lost your gear, but there is nothing I can do except for helping you in HN so you can get legendary crates so you can hopefully get your stuff back

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Ill be on at Tmd-3 in about 5mins if you (or anyone) wants to play Hell Night I'll have to leave after the hell night though, I have a soccer game to play, Wish me luck!

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    The frustration that this server brought to its players (especially the veterans) is obvious. Im sorry that you lost your legends and I'm happy to share some of mines.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Yeah I've gotten glitch killed before too. It sucks especially when you have amazing things on you and you have to restart. If you do decide to play again and you see me on server I'll hook you up with some legends and jugg :)

_Aeroo

Yeah I've gotten glitch killed before too. It sucks especially when you have amazing things on you and you have to restart. If you do decide to play again and you see me on server I'll hook you up with some legends and jugg :)
    Being a player for over two to three years and dying because skrubs can't get good stuff sucks, but then the feeling...

EDIT:
    If you do decide to play again and you see me on server I'll hook you up with some legends and jugg :)
    Wait are you sure? I might die again with it... (I suddenly ended up back because I wasn't able to find another TWD server xD)

Last edited:

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    TBH this is like one of the only good Walking desd servers. I play all sorts of differen't kinds, like modded ones, and other things. Havoc just has a unique experience to it. Which is why I like it the best.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I think you need to just get over it, You have been playing this server for 3 years you said so you should be use to this type of bull**** by now lol. I am killed by hackers everyday and I do get a bit mad but that's just what you have to deal with if you want to play on the server, there is nothing you can do about it, no point in whining.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Being a player for over two to three years and dying because skrubs can't get good stuff sucks, but then the feeling...

EDIT:

Wait are you sure? I might die again with it... (I suddenly ended up back because I wasn't able to find another TWD server xD)

Eh, having jugg and legend stuff doesn't really mean crap to me.. so yeah you can have some. Yeah it is a **** feeling dying and losing your stuff but I think that's one of the things about this server, you have to restart and restock up. It's kinda refreshing starting from the bottom working your way up..at least to me anyway. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting upset when you die and lose your stuff. But when you get to a point when you feel like you want to leave the server and never play again, you need to take a step back and realize its just a game.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09

I think they did you a favor, pve with jugg gets super boring. Maybe try a pvp server. They are much more fun and much harder. Also I'm telling you this because I have jugg on pve 6 and it's super boring.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I think they did you a favor, pve with jugg gets super boring. Maybe try a pvp server. They are much more fun and much harder. Also I'm telling you this because I have jugg on pve 6 and it's super boring.
    NEVER use jugg on pve. EVER Riot does the exact same and is MUCH cheaper.

Prfct5th

I play on server 3, and just carry around a couple stacks of painkillers in case it happens. If I ever run out of pills I just log off and message a staff member on the forums to see if they can help.

_Aeroo

I play on server 3, and just carry around a couple stacks of painkillers in case it happens. If I ever run out of pills I just log off and message a staff member on the forums to see if they can help.
    I couldn't get my pains out in time; and they took all my stuff: my Juggernaut, meds, anti, cars, bikes, legends, and you get the idea. But then I realized I was back on xD

_Aeroo

Eh, having jugg and legend stuff doesn't really mean crap to me.. so yeah you can have some. Yeah it is a **** feeling dying and losing your stuff but I think that's one of the things about this server, you have to restart and restock up. It's kinda refreshing starting from the bottom working your way up..at least to me anyway. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting upset when you die and lose your stuff. But when you get to a point when you feel like you want to leave the server and never play again, you need to take a step back and realize its just a game.
    That's literally what happened xD