• IP Copied!
  • You wanna do something lol...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Tbh everyones saying to "bring back the server" but to do that the owners need to actually do something. No disrespect to them but i dont think ive heard of from them for about 5 months but that may be because no one plays minecraft anymore lmao. Everyone on TMD may know me based on my persona but tbh no one knows **** about me other than Matt, and Sam. This post isnt about getting personal bc im not about that **** but if you want even a chance of getting tmd back on track for the summer, (which would be the best time as kids dont have anything else to do), is to get the owners to communicate. :)

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    Everyone on TMD may know me based on my persona but tbh no one knows **** about me other than Matt, and Sam. This post isnt about getting personal bc im not about that ****...
    If you assume there will be drama, there will be drama. I don’t know you, so I won’t be the one who starts it, but it is bound to happen now just because you pointed it out for no good reason. Possibly because you want drama?

Anyway, to the part of your thread which possibly had some brain cells behind it. Yeah. The owners don’t do anything. The response — “they do stuff behind the scenes all the time” — from staff isn’t really cutting it. They never communicate with the community, so the server’s future is so densely clouded; only having some bits revealed by builders or devs who are working on the few projects which exist.

The owners haven’t sent a single discord message since December and there has been only one announced update since then, which was last month. If they at least communicated with their players, the lack of updates would be more bearable.

Last edited:

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    No disrespect to them
    You've constantly disrespected staff on multiple occasions though.

no one plays minecraft anymore lmao
    That's a lie

Everyone on TMD may know me based on my persona but tbh no one knows **** about me
    You're an immature (man)child who seems to think insulting the server and MC = progress

This post isnt about getting personal bc im not about that **** but if you want even a chance of getting tmd back on track for the summer, (which would be the best time as kids dont have anything else to do), is to get the owners to communicate. :)
    The owners should communicate with their community, yes. But toxicity isn't gonna improve that situation either.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Side note: you still have that incredibly cringey meme about xEmilia in your signature, change it to something less toxic pls and thanks

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    Side note: you still have that incredibly cringey meme about xEmilia in your signature, change it to something less toxic pls and thanks
    Oh lol I didn't see that on mobile, but wow that's cringe. No wonder people don't like Pawndah o_O

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Anyway, to the part of your thread which possibly had some brain cells behind it. Yeah. The owners don’t do anything. The response — “they do stuff behind the scenes all the time” — from staff isn’t really cutting it. They never communicate with the community, so the server’s future is so densely clouded; only having some bits revealed by builders or devs who are working on the few projects which exist.

Originally, the owners did things behind the scenes. Nowadays, not quite sure that fits.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    If you wanna get Technical I talk to the owners on a weekly basis and IgnitingIce was on for a good 2 hour period today. They are still here and they are still working hard!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    If you wanna get Technical I talk to the owners on a weekly basis and IgnitingIce was on for a good 2 hour period today. They are still here and they are still working hard!
    Yeah, I wanna call bull**** on that one.... They didn't even talk to the SENIOR mods back then -- Ben RARELY got to talk, and Beetles probably doesn't get an audience anymore, either. So unless you want this to be believable, maybe start updating the server (updates as in sort of weekly/biweeky check-ins)?

I mean.... if you're talking to them on a weekly basis, then you must have SOMETHING that you can keep the server posted about?
    So why do they only talk to staff and not the rest of the community?
    My question exactly.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Yeah, I wanna call bull**** on that one.... They didn't even talk to the SENIOR mods back then -- Ben RARELY got to talk, and Beetles probably doesn't get an audience anymore, either. So unless you want this to be believable, maybe start updating the server (updates as in sort of weekly/biweeky check-ins)?

I mean.... if you're talking to them on a weekly basis, then you must have SOMETHING that you can keep the server posted about?

My question exactly.
    I contacted Brad yesterday about being the community manager as well as moderator so I could better keep you all informed and with my constant activity it would be a good fit I believe.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I contacted Brad yesterday about being the community manager as well as moderator so I could better keep you all informed and with my constant activity it would be a good fit I believe.
    a) Ok good! Glad you're taking that initiative.
    b) You don't really need to be Community Manager for that, tbh.

But anyway, at least you're taking steps. Hope it works out for the better!

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    a) Ok good! Glad you're taking that initiative.
    b) You don't really need to be Community Manager for that, tbh.

But anyway, at least you're taking steps. Hope it works out for the better!
    Yeah I understand that I don't need it but also at the same time I would rather it be given to someone who will stay active than someone who just wants a title or something.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    tbh, if you replied anything along the lines of "oh no ur still toxic" you can take a pass bc i havent talked to anyone tmd related or mc related within almost a year. No one knows me at all lol.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    This dude:

Also this dude: *only responds to the personal stuff and not the actual point of the thread*

So I was right! You do want drama
    Honestly, i dont know who you are, and i dont care either lmao but your the reason havoc is prob dead. I said what i needed to and so many people agree with me its insane. Your less than 1% of what matters to the server bud, anyway sure, ill take drama!

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    I can’t possibly be both of those at the same time. You contradict yourself

Also anyone who knows me on the discord knows why I can’t be the reason havoc is dead. Funny thought though. By doing nothing, I ruin everything somehow!
    No one knows u LMAO

Status
    Not open for further replies.