• IP Copied!
  • 1.13 update idea(s)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Wowowow buddy. Got caught saying they are stealing and then turns around and puts the blame on someone else with no evidence.
    Wait how was him stating that some blocks in the TMD pack are "public domain" (<-- loosely used term) textures equal him stealing the pack...?

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Wait how was him stating that some blocks in the TMD pack are "public domain" (<-- loosely used term) textures equal him stealing the pack...?
    I mentioned how he basically admitting to using other people’s stuff and then he turns around after I said that and calls out HavocMC on how they supposivly used mostly other people’s packs.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I mentioned how he basically admitting to using other people’s stuff and then he turns around after I said that and calls out HavocMC on how they supposivly used mostly other people’s packs.
    Still confused... I don't see where in the thread he said he used other people's blocks. I just see you saying "Ahh admitting (...)" after he mentioned that many of the textures in our pack are, in fact, not "original."