• IP Copied!
  • 3D Player Customization and Car keys!

Hawk_Moon99

Before i start, this first part might just seem impossible, but with good plug-ins and doing the same stragety for creating the 3D guns. I think havocmc staff can pull this off! :]

Ok, one day I was at berx and I saw someone holding duffles. And then an idea blew up in my head! Imagine if you could put pouches, backpacks, or duffles on your character, like 3D items on your characters appearance. Pouches could be on one side of the hip. Backpacks can be, well on your back! And duffles and be strapped around your back! It'd look really cool 3D and it would make you look pretty cool having a duffle bag on your back! You could click "b" or "v" to access your pouch, backpack, or duffle.
    Now with the car keys section of this thread. Do you hate it when you own a car, and you get off of your vehicle for just one second, then someone hijacks it? It's pretty annoying... Well I have a solution for this: car keys! Once you build any vehicle, an item will spawn in your hot bar (the car keys). You can park your vehicles anywhere, but you need to lock it if you don't want anyone to steal it. So that way you can play tmd knowing your vehicle is safe! Ik it kinda defeats the purpose of having the vaults, but it would still be cool!

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I love both ideas. it would bring a more realistic tone into TMD. I hope these ideas are put into consideration!

~Misty:p

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I like the idea of car keys, definitely a possibility of those being added.
    The 3D duffs/bags on a player might take some time.

Great suggestions!

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I like the idea of car keys, definitely a possibility of those being added.
    The 3D duffs/bags on a player might take some time.

Great suggestions!
    Car key is a must to the upcoming update of TMD/Hn. Sometimes, people can just steal parts in your vehicle and you can't do anything about that. :3

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    Haha, I remember thinking of this idea once. Glad you made a forum post about it, loved to see this in game.

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    These ideas are really cool but I don't think that wearable duffles, backpacks etc will be added or people use them as it would probably have to take up an armour slot ( Which is fine for me as I don't wear armour in PvE but that's not the same for everyone ) but maybe some 3D models for the bags anyway? As they do need them. As for car keys, a simple yes that's a great idea _Nickk add them naw!