• IP Copied!
  • 5 Months late, just introducing.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    If you don't already know me, I am Rejante. I am a TMD player, MM player, Mine Wars Player, and constant Hell Night winner. I started my days on TMD-4 when a friend of mine introduced me. I started off at Alexandria, and had 2/4 jugg, riot, and a duffel, and a bunch of guns and ammo. My friend was an Immortal, and had infinite money, which explained a lot. I never knew what Immortal or Infinite money was. I started to PvP more constantly when I learned about Hell Night. I started to get better and better, then Map Maker came out, I was already experienced at building, I had built a America Class aircraft carrier once before, and I felt like refining it, so I did. /map uss_america is what it turned out to be. I made a Black Hawk, Apache Attack Helicopter, and Harrier Jump Jet. I got bored then I made a LCAC, hovercraft. That was my basic Map Maker stuff. I also made RejanteSZ, MineWarsHype, and assisted on a few other maps. I started to play mine wars, then I started to play constantly. Then I got blew up by a few RPGs, I lost a few speeders, then quit. So yeah, that's me. Hopefully you learned about the man you'll probably never learn anything about. Have a nice day.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm glad to finally meet you, and I'm hoping this is an introduction. If so, welcome to the forums as well as HavocMC. I personally started out with role play varying in each part of the map, especially Alex, Woodbury, Grady and more. After that, I got into pvp for a while, then I got staff! Feel free to privately message me of any questions or concerns you have. :)
    ~Katitude

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    If you don't already know me, I am Rejante. I am a TMD player, MM player, Mine Wars Player, and constant Hell Night winner. I started my days on TMD-4 when a friend of mine introduced me. I started off at Alexandria, and had 2/4 jugg, riot, and a duffel, and a bunch of guns and ammo. My friend was an Immortal, and had infinite money, which explained a lot. I never knew what Immortal or Infinite money was. I started to PvP more constantly when I learned about Hell Night. I started to get better and better, then Map Maker came out, I was already experienced at building, I had built a America Class aircraft carrier once before, and I felt like refining it, so I did. /map uss_america is what it turned out to be. I made a Black Hawk, Apache Attack Helicopter, and Harrier Jump Jet. I got bored then I made a LCAC, hovercraft. That was my basic Map Maker stuff. I also made RejanteSZ, MineWarsHype, and assisted on a few other maps. I started to play mine wars, then I started to play constantly. Then I got blew up by a few RPGs, I lost a few speeders, then quit. So yeah, that's me. Hopefully you learned about the man you'll probably never learn anything about. Have a nice day.
    if you need a team in Hell Night, I'm always available. I also notice you made an Attack Helicopter. Thank you!

LG_Sniper

LG_Sniper
    LG_Sniper LG_Sniper
    Sup Bruh. Im still better than u in hn :D. Oh Ye XxlastWorldxX want to say hi too. i live with em