• IP Copied!
  • A Long Run

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Everyone,

For those who know me, it's been a long journey since 2015 when I first joined. This server is a server I have spent the most money on, and all of my time as a former Sr Mod.

A proud moment was when I achieved staff. In June 2015 (I believe) and I was promoted to Senior Moderator in less than a year. I managed to knock down over 300+ support tickets in less than 48 hours (there were 600+ at the time of my promotion to Mod) and hundreds of applications. I have cherished the moments where I helped those with their tickets, and when I had a chance to help serve justice in many different ways. I learned how to catch hackers, I learned all of the clients, learned to install and use a recording software as well as upload the videos to YouTube and a lot of things I would consider technical stuff because I am unfortunately not super tech savvy. I learned so much and I am grateful for that.

I feel that the server was the bridge between many friendships which I will keep dear to my heart, and I was given an opportunity to learn what types of people are in the world, and which ones I'd like to keep with me. UnknownMelody was without a doubt the best staff member I have ever met in my life, and is the reason I am here today, and I am so thankful that I met her through here as she taught me so much both in game and for my irl endeavours. She is a huge role model for me, and the highlight of my time here. I also met others who have also quit TMD and I can bring them through life with me, without interaction through a Minecraft server. I met many wonderful people through my experience with the server, and made some fun memories, however I feel that it is time to move on with the server.

I feel that my interests are switching up, as well as the type of interactions that I want to have on my day to day conversations. I hope that I have made people smile and gave them any ounce of happiness within meeting me, and I wish everyone peace in their next steps of life. If you don't like me, I am sorry that we couldn't reach the status that you wanted to reach. And if you didn't want to be on a friendly basis with me, that is ultimately your decision and I will not take a part of your life as it is only for the best.

I may log on to get rid of all my stuff, and once in a blue moon I may arise only by dire need by player requests. As to the main reason I am quitting, it is a top military secret.

I never thought I'd say this, but after 4 years, I am saying goodbye for the last time.

Yours Kindly,

~ Katitude

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Hello Everyone,

For those who know me, it's been a long journey since 2015 when I first joined. This server is a server I have spent the most money on, and all of my time as a former Sr Mod.

A proud moment was when I achieved staff. In June 2015 (I believe) and I was promoted to Senior Moderator in less than a year. I managed to knock down over 300+ support tickets in less than 48 hours (there were 600+ at the time of my promotion to Mod) and hundreds of applications. I have cherished the moments where I helped those with their tickets, and when I had a chance to help serve justice in many different ways. I learned how to catch hackers, I learned all of the clients, learned to install and use a recording software as well as upload the videos to YouTube and a lot of things I would consider technical stuff because I am unfortunately not super tech savvy. I learned so much and I am grateful for that.

I feel that the server was the bridge between many friendships which I will keep dear to my heart, and I was given an opportunity to learn what types of people are in the world, and which ones I'd like to keep with me. UnknownMelody was without a doubt the best staff member I have ever met in my life, and is the reason I am here today, and I am so thankful that I met her through here as she taught me so much both in game and for my irl endeavours. She is a huge role model for me, and the highlight of my time here. I also met others who have also quit TMD and I can bring them through life with me, without interaction through a Minecraft server. I met many wonderful people through my experience with the server, and made some fun memories, however I feel that it is time to move on with the server.

I feel that my interests are switching up, as well as the type of interactions that I want to have on my day to day conversations. I hope that I have made people smile and gave them any ounce of happiness within meeting me, and I wish everyone peace in their next steps of life. If you don't like me, I am sorry that we couldn't reach the status that you wanted to reach. And if you didn't want to be on a friendly basis with me, that is ultimately your decision and I will not take a part of your life as it is only for the best.

I may log on to get rid of all my stuff, and once in a blue moon I may arise only by dire need by player requests. As to the main reason I am quitting, it is a top military secret.

I never thought I'd say this, but after 4 years, I am saying goodbye for the last time.

Yours Kindly,

~ Katitude

Sad to see you go, even if we didn't have many interactions in the game and forums or any at all. You've been a great help to the server, and stuck with us. Through the low point in between the Glory Days and what we are now.
    We'll remember you, for the time and dedication you gave us.

May good luck and fortune guide your path, Katitude.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Hello Everyone,

Yours Kindly,

~ Katitude

You will be missed