• IP Copied!
  • Account Transfer to NoTrapping

D4RKTARGET

So you might not understand what the title is trying to tell you or what it means, but I want to do a full account transfer if I can, meaning my rank gets transferred, all my money, items in my vaults, my infinite, all the enderchest and all the dufflebags that have my jugg in it, Im pretty sure it's in either TMD2, 3 or 4 I can't remember, I want to do a transfer because he has gotten mad at me because I spent money on his account and used his two jugg sets that hes crying about, so I want to make up to him by transferring all my stuff from my account to NoTrappings account which is my friend (aquaphoenix101) I am banned as well (permanently) so there is no reason for that data in my json profile player files to be taking up anymore of the servers ram, I hope you guys are able to do the transfer and that my friend is happy again and starts to experience Havoc with more experience and joy as he goes, I hope you had fun reading this if you didn't you get a cookie, but anyway, have a good day and I hope you accomplish/achieve your dreams!

anthsny

Youtuber
    anthsny
    anthsny anthsny
    So you might not understand what the title is trying to tell you or what it means, but I want to do a full account transfer if I can, meaning my rank gets transferred, all my money, items in my vaults, my infinite, all the enderchest and all the dufflebags that have my jugg in it, Im pretty sure it's in either TMD2, 3 or 4 I can't remember, I want to do a transfer because he has gotten mad at me because I spent money on his account and used his two jugg sets that hes crying about, so I want to make up to him by transferring all my stuff from my account to NoTrappings account which is my friend (aquaphoenix101) I am banned as well (permanently) so there is no reason for that data in my json profile player files to be taking up anymore of the servers ram, I hope you guys are able to do the transfer and that my friend is happy again and starts to experience Havoc with more experience and joy as he goes, I hope you had fun reading this if you didn't you get a cookie, but anyway, have a good day and I hope you accomplish/achieve your dreams!
    L