• IP Copied!
  • Actually implementing what was said was going to happen

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I see in my time away, the updates are still as boring as they have always been.
    The threads on the home page asked for the community's opinion on things. What needed to be implemented, what players wanted, etc etc.

Should anyone need a reminder, check these links:
    https://havocmc.net/threads/big-changes-but-we-want-your-input.6975/
    https://havocmc.net/threads/suggestions-for-roleplaying-and-pve.6983/

And the result:
    https://havocmc.net/threads/22-july-2019-map-update.7023/

Should I really say more?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I see in my time away, the updates are still as boring as they have always been.
    The threads on the home page asked for the community's opinion on things. What needed to be implemented, what players wanted, etc etc.

Should anyone need a reminder, check these links:
    https://havocmc.net/threads/big-changes-but-we-want-your-input.6975/
    https://havocmc.net/threads/suggestions-for-roleplaying-and-pve.6983/

And the result:
    https://havocmc.net/threads/22-july-2019-map-update.7023/

Should I really say more?
    Implementing these changes take time and they are being worked on but there are other more pressing issues that are prioritized at the moment such as fixing the massive lag issue and trying to make a more smooth running server before we go adding more on top to cover the bugs instead of fixing them.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Implementing these changes take time and they are being worked on but there are other more pressing issues that are prioritized at the moment such as fixing the massive lag issue and trying to make a more smooth running server before we go adding more on top to cover the bugs instead of fixing them.
    These problems have been around for a very long time, JB.
    I'm not undermining you or your team, but progress obviously is not on the top of your list.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I'm not undermining you or your team, but progress obviously is not on the top of your list.
    Like JT said, not undermining or insulting anything, they said progress is key, but it doesn't seem to be happening much

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    We are progressing as much as we can but again there is no reason for us to release an update of more bugs when the current ones are being worked on. Chlgne and myself are working on new resource packs that will have new weapon models, camos, and vehicle models. So again we are doing everything we can to bring updates to the server that will try and please the majority of players.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    lol do you really think staying in outdated, extremely limited and full of exploitable bugs and cheats is a wise decision? You've never seen what 1.12 (and soon 1.13) servers are capable of my dude
    A 1.12 or 13 updated server would be great. 1.14 would be amazing but seeing as you excluded it, I'm thinking not everyone can use the latest version. But, a 1.12 server would be so ideal. More blocks, functions, mobs, and more.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    A 1.12 or 13 updated server would be great. 1.14 would be amazing but seeing as you excluded it, I'm thinking not everyone can use the latest version. But, a 1.12 server would be so ideal. More blocks, functions, mobs, and more.

I am on Havoc using 1.14.3 all the time on towny, tmdpvp, tmdpve. I see nothing wrong with it, in fact, I enjoy it

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Ok. I finally saw this and I’m getting around to answering it.

I’m trying to juggle multiple things and make progress toward both sides (RP and Competitive) at once. These polls and questionnaires and such are to help me gather a scope for a long term set of updates that will take time. The map update was something that was in the works since before I even got CM.

I beg for your patience. All these things will come to light eventually.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Ok. I finally saw this and I’m getting around to answering it.

I’m trying to juggle multiple things and make progress toward both sides (RP and Competitive) at once. These polls and questionnaires and such are to help me gather a scope for a long term set of updates that will take time. The map update was something that was in the works since before I even got CM.

I beg for your patience. All these things will come to light eventually.
    I sure hope so.
    I'm trying not to sound like those old entitled OGs back when all that fighting happened, but I'm legit losing faith in new content for this server.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Personally I love the towny server
    That's great. Enjoy it.

I just don't really like it. I expected more, but what I saw in the end of it all was underwhelming.
    I know staff have said to me that more is coming. But considering how long updates take to actually come to fruition, I really don't expect anything to happen for a long while. So my expectations aren't really here anymore.

Sorry for being cynical, but I am being honest here.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    That's great. Enjoy it.

I just don't really like it. I expected more, but what I saw in the end of it all was underwhelming.
    I know staff have said to me that more is coming. But considering how long updates take to actually come to fruition, I really don't expect anything to happen for a long while. So my expectations aren't really here anymore.

Sorry for being cynical, but I am being honest here.

You should try it, I would love to be staff for this.