• IP Copied!
  • ALL OGS ARE SO TOXIC OMG ;-;

Neugs

Hmmm, well if you're referring to those who call themselves "og"s on the forums, there is an easy way to see if they are really ogs. Look under their head icon next to their message and it will say when they joined the forums. If it says "Jul 4, 2016" I would consider that as og as it gets. This version of the forums was created on Jul 4, meaning that that's as og as you can get.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Hmmm, well if you're referring to those who call themselves "og"s on the forums, there is an easy way to see if they are really ogs. Look under their head icon next to their message and it will say when they joined the forums. If it says "Jul 4, 2016" I would consider that as og as it gets. This version of the forums was created on Jul 4, meaning that that's as og as you can get.
    One issue with that. People may not join the forums when they join the game. People who had an old forums account on the old forums don’t get the same date either so.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I like how you think.

Chris_XP

im og

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    ehh depends i joined the server way before july 2016 my first forum account is non existent for some reason and my 2 are banned ):

Twqntys

Mythical
    Twqntys
    Twqntys Twqntys
    true

Also who cares about some punk on a computer screen, they talk trash in chat ok who cares. If i see them in real life i whoop their hindparts

ITS MINECRAFT, WHO CARES IF SOMEONE IS TOXIC
    1v1 me IRL no debuff
    you won't
    bet
    smh
    loser