• IP Copied!
  • ALL OGS ARE SO TOXIC OMG ;-;

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc said:
    Does anything good come out of your mouth? Does anything positive come out of any ''OG's'' mouth?
    seuboi said:
    Look at the toxicity of these called "og's". And ppl still wonder why they left the servers... hell yeah! Do never come back if this is your attitude towards changes.

hello :) js theres so many comments like this its sad. want to inform you this is MINECRAFT & so many of you type all day about how every player from 3-4 years ago is toxic, dont care about anyone except themselves, exclusive, rude, ect like hi grow up pls ty. bc some people are toxic @Dragonicks xD <3 doesnt mean everyone is.. you can get defensive, but honestly theres no purpose in making assumptions and attacking a group of people nonstop on minecraft when u dont know them.. your making ASSUMPTIONS ):
    also, too all the new players out there: stop saying oh ogs players are so demanding like oki you haven't been with the server thru every update, no hate i love new players, but its different when there was 7 almost full tmd servers compared to it now being seen as "dead." obviously we know what benefits the community & what is most fun rather then someone who has played for a week.
    <3
    your making every "og" players be seen as toxic and mean when you dont know any personally. sad. thanks for reading this i hope you take it into consideration and try to talk to ogs instead of just hate every single one /:

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    75% of OG's are toxic, Lily, you know this too...and 80% of the people who call themselves OG are not OG and they are just as toxic...
    This community is toxic... if you hang around toxic people, they spread their toxicity onto people and it continues to spread like a disease...

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc said:
    Does anything good come out of your mouth? Does anything positive come out of any ''OG's'' mouth?
    seuboi said:
    Look at the toxicity of these called "og's". And ppl still wonder why they left the servers... hell yeah! Do never come back if this is your attitude towards changes.

hello :) js theres so many comments like this its sad. want to inform you this is MINECRAFT & so many of you type all day about how every player from 3-4 years ago is toxic, dont care about anyone except themselves, exclusive, rude, ect like hi grow up pls ty. bc some people are toxic @Dragonicks :) doesnt mean everyone is lmao
    also, too all the NOOBS out there: stop saying oh ogs players are so demanding like oKAY you havent been with the server thru every update, when there was 7 almost full tmd servers to it being dead. obviously we know what benefits the community and what is most fun rather then someone who has played for a week <3

you're my toxic buddy <3

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    "twd_maggie: pretty sure this comment is toxic? your saying everyone who played this server 3-4 years ago is mean! so toxic! grow up bud i doubt you know any og players to truly judge them lmao." GROW UP like you, getting butthurted and turning a one post in a topic so you can get all the attention on this? Such a mature move, props to you, now im feeling such a loser kid! You're so butthurt with the og thing that it's all you have to hold onto these absurd claims

>> we played liek since the beginning
    >> we know whats best
    >> hurdurr walk away 1 week nabs

and this is not toxic at all, so up to your arrogance, maybe they should you make the new owner, bring back the game in its former glory with 150.000 online on weekdays :rolleyes:

Where did I see this? Oh yea, 24/7 shout @ tmd op, 80% OGs like u.
    But don't worry its our problem (the 1 week nabs) and the updates completely broken that turned TMD into roblox, absolutely nothing to worry about :D

Last edited:

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    No need to worry about that! I suggest growing up, as you said earlier

OM5q3Nv.png

:D

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    you can get upset, but honestly theres no purpose in making assumptions and attacking people nonstop on minecraft when u dont know them..

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    "twd_maggie: pretty sure this comment is toxic? your saying everyone who played this server 3-4 years ago is mean! so toxic! grow up bud i doubt you know any og players to truly judge them lmao." GROW UP like you, getting butthurted and turning a one post in a topic so you can get all the attention on this? Such a mature move, props to you, now im feeling such a loser kid! You're so butthurt with the og thing that it's all you have to hold onto these absurd claims

>> we played liek since the beginning
    >> we know whats best
    >> hurdurr walk away 1 week nabs

and this is not toxic at all, so up to your arrogance, maybe they should you make the new owner, bring back the game in its former glory with 150.000 online on weekdays :rolleyes:

Where did I see this? Oh yea, 24/7 shout @ tmd op, 80% OGs like u.
    But don't worry its our problem (the 1 week nabs) and the updates completely broken that turned TMD into roblox, absolutely nothing to worry about :D
    Let's be real here, having some toxic people who called themselves OGs on the forums doesn't mean every player from before 2016 is toxic. Added onto that, you can't blame them for wanting the pvp style they enjoyed for years to come back, although some of them have been really obnoxious about it.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Let's be real here, having some toxic people who called themselves OGs on the forums doesn't mean every player from before 2016 is toxic. Added onto that, you can't blame them for wanting the pvp style they enjoyed for years to come back, although some of them have been really obnoxious about it.

I couldn't put it better then you did right there. I totally agree, what I've been lashing out about it is this extreme arrogance we see here (mainly) and sometimes ingame. And its JUST A FEW of them (so called OGS) who thinks they're better than everyone, even admins and owners, like yesterday, this ******* freaking out at ChlngeAccepted:

uZYQKfL.png

Those """OGs""" who do not lack self esteem and are desperately needy will not identify with these rants (e.g. Peach, who not only was older than us but and also staff member. She was never arrogant to put herself over the users), so I'm not giving a rats *** for what Maggie and Dragonicks (who recently was spaming whiny threads that got locked) says, all they do is poorly justify how they pov are superior than any other ppl in this server.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    I couldn't put it better then you did right there. I totally agree, what I've been lashing out about it is this extreme arrogance we see here (mainly) and sometimes ingame. And its JUST A FEW of them (so called OGS) who thinks they're better than everyone, even admins and owners, like yesterday, this ******* freaking out at ChlngeAccepted:

uZYQKfL.png

Those """OGs""" who do not lack self esteem and are desperately needy will not identify with these rants (e.g. Peach, who not only was older than us but and also staff member. She was never arrogant to put herself over the users), so I'm not giving a rats *** for what Maggie and Dragonicks (who recently was spaming whiny threads that got locked) says, all they do is poorly justify how they pov are superior than any other ppl in this server.

This guys not an og?

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I'm TOXIC as **** and i'll admit that but who the **** cares? Everyone has their opinion on an update and you can't stop that so just quit trying to, and quit being a little baby when someone is "toxic" it's the ****ing internet, so either deal with it or get out it's that simple. EVERYONE is toxic in some way.