• IP Copied!
  • Allow more mods please

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    https://gyazo.com/ed20f3d4ee6c97d2883bdd8a29b19814

These are list of mods i would like use.

CPSMOD, its a gui on screen that you can move around and put it where you want and it shows how much you're clicking a second. CPS = Clicks per second.

Motionblurmod, adds a motionblur effect when you move, this will only apply to you.
    Image of motion blur https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Cr6LEQj2kFY/maxresdefault.jpg

Mousefixdelay, theirs a bug in 1.8 only where theirs a small delay when you turn to quickly and sometimes will not register your hit. This fixes the problem and is coded by prplz hes was owner of kohi and now developer of frozenorb servers.

Orange Animations, adds the cool effect of 1.7 block hitting & when you hit a player their body turns red so you know your hit registered.

Orange Simple Mods. this is a mod other mods inside of it so it works for 1.8, mods that are inside are, Togglesprint, Status Effect (Shows Potion Effects), Armorhud (Shows equipped gear) and
    Direction.

Togglesprint, allows you to sprint without having to multiple times but it does slow you down when hitting players, this is not like togglesneak because when using togglesneak it doesn't slow you down while hitting.

Status Effect & ArmorHud, GUI on your screen just like cpsmod and shows if you have potion effects or if you're wearing gear.

Direction, just like cpsmod it shows what direction you're looking at North, East, South or West and you don't have to press f3 to check.

Timechanger Mod, allows you to change the time in game just for you. You can set it to day, night, sunset, sunrise or you can increase how fast days go by.

P.S
    ALL THESE MODS ARE PUBLIC SO ANYBODY CAN GET THEM.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Status Effect & ArmorHud, GUI on your screen just like cpsmod and shows if you have potion effects or if you're wearing gear.

Direction, just like cpsmod it shows what direction you're looking at North, East, South or West and you don't have to press f3 to check.
    All of these are included in the 5zig mod. (Its allowed, I use it.)

Orange Simple Mods. this is a mod other mods inside of it so it works for 1.8, mods that are inside are, Togglesprint, Status Effect (Shows Potion Effects), Armorhud (Shows equipped gear) and
    Direction.

Inlcuded in the 5zig mod as well. :D

CPSMOD, its a gui on screen that you can move around and put it where you want and it shows how much you're clicking a second. CPS = Clicks per second.

Motionblurmod, adds a motionblur effect when you move, this will only apply to you.
    Image of motion blur https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Cr6LEQj2kFY/maxresdefault.jpg

Mousefixdelay, theirs a bug in 1.8 only where theirs a small delay when you turn to quickly and sometimes will not register your hit. This fixes the problem and is coded by prplz hes was owner of kohi and now developer of frozenorb servers.

These all seem fine to me, so I will suggest it.

Timechanger Mod, allows you to change the time in game just for you. You can set it to day, night, sunset, sunrise or you can increase how fast days go by.

Not sure how, but this may provide an advantage, especially if its day for you while it is night for them.

Togglesprint, allows you to sprint without having to multiple times but it does slow you down when hitting players, this is not like togglesneak because when using togglesneak it doesn't slow you down while hitting.

Im not exactly sure as to how this works, we would have to look into it and see, but to be safe I would say that it wouldn't be allowed.

Orange Animations, adds the cool effect of 1.7 block hitting & when you hit a player their body turns red so you know your hit registered.

This one seems fine as well, I think. :D