• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    But..... you are a quality poster, and there is a quality memeber list?
    Yeah to find the quality member list, look at most posts and most likes together. If someone has a lot of posts, but no likes, they may not be a quality member. If they have low posts but high likes (like Katitude) then they are a quality member.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Yeah to find the quality member list, look at most posts and most likes together. If someone has a lot of posts, but no likes, they may not be a quality member. If they have low posts but high likes (like Katitude) then they are a quality member.
    But.... fine ill take you off the list

EriTheKoala

Mythical
    EriTheKoala
    EriTheKoala EriTheKoala
    Plz no negative comments. Hes trying to make his posts better, and saying stuff like that isn't helping.
    grow up, its a minecraft server about a TV show rated MA, and a movies series where people are rude and kill each other. People need to stop being super offended over every little thing.

EriTheKoala

Mythical
    EriTheKoala
    EriTheKoala EriTheKoala
    If you want him to stop posting, then you can stop posting too. He is allowed to post on the forums, and if all your going to do is basically tell him to shut up, then you can leave the thread. Put away the obnoxious messages, and try helping to make his posts better.
    that's exactly what we want him to do. That or just stop posting every 2 seconds.
    4c0fe15d614db626902a32196b942be0.png

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    grow up, its a minecraft server about a TV show rated MA, and a movies series where people are rude and kill each other. People need to stop being super offended over every little thing.
    *salt*

If anyone here should grow up, its you. You come onto these forums and immatureley critizing other people and calling them "too stupid to tell if youre spam or not." When everyone here is trying to be positive and trying to help each other exept you.

that's exactly what we want him to do. That or just stop posting every 2 seconds.

The edit button exsists for a reason. For people like you.

As Armen said, I am allowed to post here as long as i comply with the forum rules regardless of what other people said. And yes, i get that you dont like my posts, but i will keep posting. (In whatever style the poll says)

Last edited:

EriTheKoala

Mythical
    EriTheKoala
    EriTheKoala EriTheKoala
    *salt*

If anyone here should grow up, its you. You come onto these forums and immatureley critizing other people and calling them "too stupid to tell if youre spam or not." When everyone here is trying to be positive and trying to help each other exept you.

The edit button exsists for a reason. For people like you.

As Armen said, I am allowed to post here as long as i comply with the forum rules regardless of what other people said. And yes, i get that you dont like my posts, but i will keep posting. (In whatever style the poll says)
    If the second part is true then why did you make this thread. and you started this by trying to boss me around like you own me or something.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    If the second part is true then why did you make this thread. and you started this by trying to boss me around like you own me or something.
    So i can IMPROVE my posts, and im not trying to boss you around, yoj dan be salty all you want, im not telling you "dont be salty!", but not bieng salty helps (saying something helps and saying to so something are two different things)

Status
    Not open for further replies.