• IP Copied!
  • An idea of stopping Combat Loggers.

Should this be added to TMD as a way to decrease combat loggers?

• Total voters

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    You die if you are not in a Safezone.*
    Think about this, you have alot of valuable stuff in your inventory and you are looting let's say Finelyport (my fav plats in map), but then suddenly A) black out B) computer crash C) WiFi doesn't work D) your mom wants you to shut down the computer (and she is on her periods). Would it be nice to lost all that stuff, because you would die if you aren't in a Safezone.

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    Think about this, you have alot of valuable stuff in your inventory and you are looting let's say Finelyport (my fav plats in map), but then suddenly A) black out B) computer crash C) WiFi doesn't work D) your mom wants you to shut down the computer (and she is on her periods). Would it be nice to lost all that stuff, because you would die if you aren't in a Safezone.
    I 100% agree with PolarDynasty on this one, it just doesn't make much sense. Also, doing a command would kind of just be stupid as well because what if your computer crashes or something. Also people would still combat log anyways, if they do it now and lose all their stuff, why would this change anything?

AbusingPing

Champion
    AbusingPing
    AbusingPing AbusingPing
    I 100% agree with PolarDynasty on this one, it just doesn't make much sense. Also, doing a command would kind of just be stupid as well because what if your computer crashes or something. Also people would still combat log anyways, if they do it now and lose all their stuff, why would this change anything?
    I agree with you guys too! But I think we should have zombies spawn where we logged off at for about 10 seconds to prevent logging from players.

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I agree with you guys too! But I think we should have zombies spawn where we logged off at for about 10 seconds to prevent logging from players.
    I guess, it'd just be a bit annoying I guess. But I'm ok with anything that helps the mining dead for the better :)

johnsonfamily2
    johnsonfamily2 johnsonfamily2
    I Don't like logging yet once when I killed a full jug outside berx with a katana (I was armorless) I was killed because all (7) the ledge campers jumped. I would sugest log when very necessary 1v5+ but if your outmatch by little I don't suggest logg. To avoid unfair battle but I agree in the logging idea +1:).

GoperHD

Yea, but making us type a command in? The same thing can happen, just on a different degree

Zephyy

Mythical
    Zephyy
    Zephyy Zephyy
    I believe most people who combat log are just starting out or who are just trying to play the game without killing and just want to be left alone. Although they should be playing on Non-PvP server's if they wish to not be killed by other players, hate when players come after them. I find that it's fine without it as there's already plenty of players to kill.

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    What if you timeout or run into any other error? I wouldn't enjoy losing everything I earned to errors that, honestly, happen rather frequently. At least for me.
    If you lagg out as often as you say, you should consider getting a better computer or wifi.

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    So I have seen lately that alot of people combat loggs when they are about to die. For the person who is about to kill this player and get his loot, it is very frustrating and annoying that people do this. There for i suggest that there would be added a log-out command. The way this would work is that you would need to type a command to log out, and then you would need to stand completely still for maybe 5 or 10 seconds, almost like when you are entering safezone. And this would of course be disabled inside of safezone.
    whats combat logging?