• IP Copied!
  • an introductive documentary

Jamesizmyname

Hello People of HavocMC, in minecraft I'm LittleHoudini, but my friends call me James. And I hope we can get to the stage of course where you can call me James, because I would love to make friends here. And to become friends, ya'll must know who I am. Sooooo, anyways I'm 17 years of age, and a senior in High School. My interest involve: The Walking Dead, Minecraft, designing, and drawing. Soon, i'm going to go to college and i'm hopefully going to learn about programming. And sadly I have no life, so I play Minecraft very frequently. And I hope to be friends with ya'll here. Anyways thats almost all the basic info about me. Unless ya'll want me to start from my birth date. I doubt it thought XD

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Houdini and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I love your enthusiasm and hope you education goes well for you. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums or in game. :)

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    Lets be friends houdini, I got a team that would be more than happy to have you with us :) Just msg me here or if you see me in game.

Jamesizmyname

Hello Houdini and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I love your enthusiasm and hope you education goes well for you. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums or in game. :)
    Thanks, and I will :)

Lets be friends houdini, I got a team that would be more than happy to have you with us :) Just msg me here or if you see me in game.

And I would love to be apart of your team.

ChiefyMcNeil
    Welcome! Its just you and me atm, hopefully i can get this mute off soon, kinda ruins a lotta the game :/

ChiefyMcNeil
    i don got ts, I was actually bout to go DX i got some work for tomorrow, if u check /team info it will tell you who is on and stuff. the names in dark are the ones you gotta chat with, adios.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    hello and ur the kind of person my mom would call dumb for posting personal info on the forrums but really she just doesn't know that this server does not HAVE PEDAFOIDS on it lol i said i was in middleschool she saw and said please delete that post kind and normal people will go after u but plas dont go hate my mom shes awesome but before u do anything else watch the lame "instructive video"

Jamesizmyname

hello and ur the kind of person my mom would call dumb for posting personal info on the forrums but really she just doesn't know that this server does not HAVE PEDAFOIDS on it lol i said i was in middleschool she saw and said please delete that post kind and normal people will go after u but plas dont go hate my mom shes awesome but before u do anything else watch the lame "instructive video"
    very informative, ill keep that in mind XD

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    what personal info did he disclose other than the name he goes by, his age, and what he wants to do for a career?