• IP Copied!
  • Are all the dam staff braindead/just never on

Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    I was recently banned I appealed like anyone would, yet it's been 5 days I have tried to contact numerous staff members yet still no response. Now I would like to know as I said in my title are all the staff braindead/or just never on. Please leave your thoughts below.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I was recently banned I appealed like anyone would, yet it's been 5 days I have tried to contact numerous staff members yet still no response. Now I would like to know as I said in my title are all the staff braindead/or just never on. Please leave your thoughts below.
    Calling the staff "braindead" isnt going to do you any favors. They are likely busy, but that isnt very new. And appeals can take a while to look through, any support forums can. Took me 4 days to get accepted onto a whitelist once.

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Calling the staff "braindead" isnt going to do you any favors. They are likely busy, but that isnt very new. And appeals can take a while to look through, any support forums can. Took me 4 days to get accepted onto a whitelist once.
    That makes sense, I mean you are insulting the people who could let you back on. Sounds bit bad for you

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    I’m sorry that we can’t do everything at one time, on any given day I answer 5-10+ support tickets and moderate in game for around 2 hours. That isn’t counting the constant questions I answer over discord. Secondly ban appeals go to the moderator who banned you and we typically don’t mess with other moderators tickets. Third and last, if you hadn’t have hacked you wouldn’t be in this position, Have a nice day.

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    I’m sorry that we can’t do everything at one time, on any given day I answer 5-10+ support tickets and moderate in game for around 2 hours. That isn’t counting the constant questions I answer over discord. Secondly ban appeals go to the moderator who banned you and we typically don’t mess with other moderators tickets. Third and last, if you hadn’t have hacked you wouldn’t be in this position, Have a nice day.
    Yo 1 I was not hacking I was falsely banned, 2 the mod who banned me was SnakeFangs2004 and he was demoted

Status
    Not open for further replies.