• Do you like this mini game?

Votes: 9 81.8%
    • Is there is something missing?

Votes: 2 18.2%
    • Does this mini game surprise you?

• Would you share the link, plz?

• Have you any suggestion for the next mini games?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Good evening! I have invited every staff members that I know, and a few former staff into a minigame! So those 39 players don't mind if I cite them into that game. Note, that I have also included a few builder to have more contributors!

How to play? Try to associate which avatar goes with which staff, or former staff! Then send me your answer in a new message, or as reply on this page!

Prices to win! I will give a few of my legendary items to the first players who answer correctly, I have 7* for now! Anyone can participate, but more you are know on this forum, more point will be required to earn a price!

Ex : A new forum member answer correctly for 3 pictures, a regular forum member give 5 correct answer, a staff give 7 correct answer, then I would give you a legendary item that I have!

Accepted format:
    I think this 7th picture is... Michael Jackson?
    A = Armen, B = Tachi, C = I am Purr, just kidding ;)

0S88VrA.png

U0h5zY1.png

O2FCeEt.png

syZrilM.png

3zjeNGU.png

0ieUf7x.png

* Golden Crossbow, 3x Firefly Flame thrower, Golden Desert Eagle, 2x Gatling Gun
    I may have shared 2 pictures instead of one for a few players, just to help guess who is it!

Contributors list :
    @Ambiversions (NHFLX) , @Beastyhardy ,@The7thCpt, @CrazyDutchBoy , @Darliee , @DinoDerp_ , @Dinoversions (Saint_Ash/LegendaryCrates) , @DontTreadOnMe_01 , @FaultyParachute (LeBraden), ,@Funnehh, @gabrielmaennl5, @IgnitingIce , @iHonk , @iMoe , @HellomanMC (Introversions), @Jacobg2011 , @TheRealKaat , @__Karl__ , @Katitude (Outroversions), Kyritic (@Lee_Everett ), @LinkOFeare , @Mackiee , @Mixbone , @Mr__Potatoes , @Munchii , @55Navyboy , @SP_Nick , @_Nickk , @PeachDAboss , @Riley_C , @Stryax , @Tactical_Fox48 , @Terminant , @UnknownMelody , @_VC_ , @ViperNecromatic , @Wavy_Buster , @Wildfur (Barret), @WobbleyTaco

If you need any information, or If I have forgot to mention someone its not too late! Feel free to contact me ;) Also give my thank you to all those staff who accepted to share their Avatar!

Edit : 19h New file link, as replacement 14/39 questions
    Edit : 5h30 New file link, 21/39 questions
    Edit : 12h30 Don't forget to read the excel file! 28/39 questions
    Edit : 20h24 35/39 pictures! Almost done!
    Edit : 6h40 Switched excel file into pictures as its easier to use. 39/39
    Edit : June 19 -> Jully 28 40/40

Note : @drewey09 Have found The7thcpt !
    Note : @fockewulffw190 Have found UnknowMelody, TheRealKaat, and CrazyDutchboy^^
    Note ; Armen, not to make some jealousy, I've used the first 3 players who posted the most, I hope you don't mind!
    Note : You could use a few help to answer those questions ;)
    https://havocmc.net/staff/

Last edited:

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    You should put me on there, even though I'm not staff! It would be the ultimate trump card. If you do I'll delete this post ;)

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I know! Its the purpose of the game's! Also, I tricked it a little to make it more difficult to guess, and also less difficult in some case... so have fun and I have many more in reserve ;)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Good evening! I have invited every staff members that I know, and a few former staff into a minigame! So those 39 players don't mind if I cite them into that game. Note, that I have also included a few builder to have more contributors!

How to play? Try to associate which avatar goes with which staff, or former staff! Then send me your answer in a new message, or as reply on this page!

Prices to win! I will give a few of my legendary items to the first players who answer correctly, I have 7* for now! Anyone can participate, but more you are know on this forum, more point will be required to earn a price!

Ex : A new forum member answer correctly for 3 pictures, a regular forum member give 5 correct answer, a staff give 7 correct answer, then I would give you a legendary item that I have!

Accepted format:
    I think this 7th picture is... Michael Jackson?
    A = Armen, B = Tachi, C = I am Purr, just kidding ;)

0S88VrA.png

* Golden Crossbow, 3x Firefly Flame thrower, Golden Desert Eagle, 2x Gatling Gun
    Note : In the image, there is not 39 players. I will post 7 more of them every 8 hours! Also, I may have shared 2 pictures instead of one for a few players, just to help guess who is it!
    -----

There is a link for my office excel file, that will be kept updated
    https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aid4Qdg_Tbongw4bnj1-EjJkuk_B

There is a list of contributors :
    @Ambiversions , @Beastyhardy ,@The7thCpt, @CrazyDutchBoy , @Darliee , @DinoDerp_ , @Dinoversions , @DontTreadOnMe_01 , @FaultyParachute (LeBraden), ,@Funnehh, @gabrielmaennl5, @IgnitingIce , @iHonk , @iMoe , @HellomanMC (Introversions), @Jacobg2011 , @TheRealKaat , @__Karl__ , @Katitude (Outroversions), Kyritic (@Lee_Everett ), @LinkOFeare , @Mackiee , @Mixbone , @Mr__Potatoes , @Munchii , @55Navyboy , @SP_Nick , @_Nickk , @PeachDAboss , @Riley_C , @Stryax , @Tactical_Fox48 , @Terminant , @UnknownMelody , @_VC_ , @ViperNecromatic , @Wavy_Buster , @Wildfur (Barret), @WobbleyTaco

If you need any information, or If I have forgot to mention someone its not too late! Feel free to contact me ;)
    Also give my thank you to all those staff who accepted to share their Avatar!

Edit : 19h New file link, as replacement 14/39 questions
    Edit : 5h30 New file link, 21/39 questions

Note : @drewey09 Have found The7thcpt !
    Someone said my name o-o

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Thk for the support! And Wulf, could I wait until this game end before I give you a reward? You could search on this website too to help find the answers ;)

MasterRabbi

A- SP_NICK
    B- HelloManMC
    C-TheRealKaat
    D-CrazyDutchboi
    E- DinoDerp_
    F- UnknownMelody
    G- The7thCpt
    H-FaultyParachute
    I- Mackie
    J- mixbone
    L- IHonk