• IP Copied!
  • Back..under a new name...sort of

MCSurvivorman

Champion
    MCSurvivorman
    MCSurvivorman MCSurvivorman
    What's up ladies and gentlemen?

Name's Mark, and earlier this year I was here under the name "SurvivormanMC." Well, now i'm back as "MCSurvivorman," new account, same great taste :D

Anyway, I'm probably in the senior living section when it comes to this bunch of servers, but with age comes wisdom and experience. I'm usually on the PvP servers, mainly TMD-1, and I usually walk alone and carry a big gun, or at least a cool Katana. I'm around all hours of the day, night, and weekend, since I have the type of job and lifestyle where it's pretty stress and deadline free.

If you want to talk, or chit-chat, whether here or on the servers, I'm around and always up for a good conversation. If you feel like you want to do a team-up, I'll be up for that, just as long as you don't shoot me in the back if the urge comes over you. :)

Happy Hunting Survivors!

-Mark

Chumpied

Champion
    Chumpied
    Chumpied Chumpied
    Hey fellow human!

Welcome back to TMD!

If you need anything, ask myself or a fellow Muslim. Have a great day!

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Welcome back to TMD!
    Glad to hear you're alive and well!

Hope to see you in game soon!

MCSurvivorman

Champion
    MCSurvivorman
    MCSurvivorman MCSurvivorman
    Yeah it's good to be back and to see some familiar faces and so many new things happening on the various servers. The trolls and the hackers seem to be still around as well as the ever interesting in-game chat trash talk, but I know that's everywhere these days.

Anyway I plan to pull a marathon on TMD-1 probably starting tonight into the weekend. :)

-Mark