• IP Copied!
  • Ban Appeal

BigBullMoose

Hey mates.

I'm sad to admit that I have been using tracers in The Mining Dead. I'll own up to it, it was my mistake. I should not have stooped that low, and I'm genuinely sorry. If I am unbanned, I promise that I will not use tracers again. I highly enjoy the server and I realize that I put my own ability to play here with you fine folks has been jeopardized.

I'm not entirely sure how this ban appeal process works, so I guess this is my apology and hopefully the start of a new me on HavocMC.

Cheers (and hopefully not goodbye),

-Green_Pikmin

Last edited:

BigBullMoose

Also, if there is anything I can do to help this process run more smoothly or aid with anything in general, I'll be more than happy to help.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    First off, I appreciate that you have owned up to it and you want to come back. Although this is not the place to be posting an appeal. The main forums section is a place where you should never appeal. If you want to appeal please open a support ticket under the category 'Punishment Appeals.' You can find a link to support tickets here.

I'd also like to point out that instead of posting twice just edit the second post into the first one. It doesn't matter now but please keep it in mind for next time.

If you have any other problems please don't hesitate to message me or another staff member.

BigBullMoose

First off, I appreciate that you have owned up to it and you want to come back. Although this is not the place to be posting an appeal. The main forums section is a place where you should never appeal. If you want to appeal please open a support ticket under the category 'Punishment Appeals.' You can find a link to support tickets here.

I'd also like to point out that instead of posting twice just edit the second post into the first one. It doesn't matter now but please keep it in mind for next time.

If you have any other problems please don't hesitate to message me or another staff member.
    Thanks mate, I'll be sure to do that. Thanks a bunch for the help you've already gave me, it means a lot.

Last edited:
    0000_Zero_0000
    0000_Zero_0000 0000_Zero_0000
    Hi, Im creating a ticket because I feel its unfair my friend TANGY_FRANGY_20 was banned for speed hacks. His account was using a hack client (for 2b2t) but since he had just logged from 2b2t he didn't turn it off (he's an idiot but he should still be able to play) because he didn't notice at spawn. When he finally realized he was 30 second in but he just decided to run around the lobby (not using speed to his advantages just running around in circles) saying in chat wheeeeeeeeeee! after that he stopped behind a truck (if you have a database or something you can see all of this is true) and started to turn it off because he wasn't gonna cheat but he got banned forever. Maybe he deserves a week ban (already been 5 day since it happened) but I don't believe he deserves a life ban. (btw he's on daily, uses all 5 votes, and you can monitor him if he's unbanned. I just think he should get another chance because that was his first ever ban and he didn't get any warning. He's also kinda sad (I'm putting this in my account because he didn't make one before his ban and he obviously can't log into the server to register). I hope you at least take this into consideration, Thanks.

Obscurus

Admin
    Admin
    Obscurus
    Obscurus Obscurus
    Hi, Im creating a ticket because I feel its unfair my friend TANGY_FRANGY_20 was banned for speed hacks. His account was using a hack client (for 2b2t) but since he had just logged from 2b2t he didn't turn it off (he's an idiot but he should still be able to play) because he didn't notice at spawn. When he finally realized he was 30 second in but he just decided to run around the lobby (not using speed to his advantages just running around in circles) saying in chat wheeeeeeeeeee! after that he stopped behind a truck (if you have a database or something you can see all of this is true) and started to turn it off because he wasn't gonna cheat but he got banned forever. Maybe he deserves a week ban (already been 5 day since it happened) but I don't believe he deserves a life ban. (btw he's on daily, uses all 5 votes, and you can monitor him if he's unbanned. I just think he should get another chance because that was his first ever ban and he didn't get any warning. He's also kinda sad (I'm putting this in my account because he didn't make one before his ban and he obviously can't log into the server to register). I hope you at least take this into consideration, Thanks.
    Your friend will need to appeal on a ticket on the website.

Jaiseop

Champion
    InspectElement25
    InspectElement25 InspectElement25
    I'm creating this ticket because I quit Minecraft maybe half a year ago to a year ago and don't remember getting banned on this server. I do remember having an amazing time here though. I was hoping for a second chance on whatever I did. my username is Jaiseop please consider giving me this last chance.

Obscurus

Admin
    Admin
    Obscurus
    Obscurus Obscurus
    I'm creating this ticket because I quit Minecraft maybe half a year ago to a year ago and don't remember getting banned on this server. I do remember having an amazing time here though. I was hoping for a second chance on whatever I did. my username is Jaiseop please consider giving me this last chance.

You can create an appeal here.