Votes: 16 69.6%
    • (NO)

Votes: 2 8.7%
    • (Maybe)

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

DemonicSpartin

so it started like this

i followed my friend Adneus to about the mid of prison we walked down a hall past a player so i saw him and i shot at him and it was Wavy he flew off and then 5 minutes later i follow yosoy to the back side of prison and then Adneus shoots wavy and i turn and saw it then i got banned for tracers and i didnt even do anything like tf

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    You could've made a support ticket regarding the issue. Anyways, due to lying, appeal again in three months, thanks !

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Technically speaking, you can't be unbanned without appealing. By creating threads such as this, it shows clearly you don't care for the server enough to properly appeal and politely ask what happened to better your understanding of your ban and possibly have an unban take intact if it was a false ban. After this thread, you will most likely have a longer ban, where you will later have to appeal.

~Katitude ^-^

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    You do have tracers. Whenever I do Hell Night with you, see people from a mile away. It isn't the compass, because whenever someone is in your radius, the compass goes screwy and you can use it as efficiently.

DemonicSpartin

You do have tracers. Whenever I do Hell Night with you, see people from a mile away. It isn't the compass, because whenever someone is in your radius, the compass goes screwy and you can use it as efficiently.
    wrong i just go the way the compuss was going bofore it went hay wire tbh even if i dont get unbanned i wont bee on much cause i am getting a job and getting a life unlike the rest of kat and them sitting here being staff wasting there lives on this when they could be making so much more even if they do make money from here being staff but any ways sorry for the attitude im just a little mad that wavy banned me for no reason but any ways we will see if i get unbanned i made a ticket sorry for the trubble i have made kat and all the other staff here i was just mad try and forgive me

<3 thats for you kat

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    tbh even if i dont get unbanned i wont bee on much cause i am getting a job and getting a life unlike the rest of kat and them
    <3 thats for you kat
    Thank you for the obvious, though personal reasons give me an excuse for that. I'd rather spend my time voluntarily "wasting" hours on end helping people who actually deserve it and enjoying myself than the selfish people who yell at you for glancing at a customer the wrong way in my town. ^-^

Since I'm here to help, I will teach you how to create a decent support ticket. :)

Once you open a ticket, you can type in the basics of your username. who banned you, the reason, etc; make sure to please be respectful about it. You can then validate whether you are guilty or not, and remember that any form of lying or providing false information will only extend your ban. You can make sure to cover the criteria of why you should be unbanned, how this is affecting the community around you and what you have learned from all this, what you will do to avoid this situation next time, etc. These are basic, respectful subtopics to include with proper grammar please, and you can start from there. <3

Please tell me if I can do anything for you, it's my job! :D

~Kaitude ^o^

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    wrong i just go the way the compuss was going bofore it went hay wire tbh even if i dont get unbanned i wont bee on much cause i am getting a job and getting a life unlike the rest of kat and them sitting here being staff wasting there lives on this when they could be making so much more even if they do make money from here being staff but any ways sorry for the attitude im just a little mad that wavy banned me for no reason but any ways we will see if i get unbanned i made a ticket sorry for the trubble i have made kat and all the other staff here i was just mad try and forgive me

<3 thats for you kat
    First, that was really hard to read because there was no punctuation whatsoever.
    Second, you only say you see people at some random point of the game, and then proceed to approach them directly. That's not the compass. That's a hacked client.

DemonicSpartin

Thank you for the obvious, though personal reasons give me an excuse for that. I'd rather spend my time voluntarily "wasting" hours on end helping people who actually deserve it and enjoying myself than the selfish people who yell at you for glancing at a customer the wrong way in my town. ^-^

Since I'm here to help, I will teach you how to create a decent support ticket. :)

Once you open a ticket, you can type in the basics of your username. who banned you, the reason, etc; make sure to please be respectful about it. You can then validate whether you are guilty or not, and remember that any form of lying or providing false information will only extend your ban. You can make sure to cover the criteria of why you should be unbanned, how this is affecting the community around you and what you have learned from all this, what you will do to avoid this situation next time, etc. These are basic, respectful subtopics to include with proper grammar please, and you can start from there. <3

Please tell me if I can do anything for you, it's my job! :D

~Kaitude ^o^
    well see i made a ticket and wavys says im lieing but im not how would one proove there not lieing i have said in my ticket i will show my files download all of it and he just close's the ticket and dont even try and listen how would one get up with a mod/jr.mod i have Wildfur on my skype you can send him to look but wavy is closeing my tickets before any one else can see them he wants me to stay banned im telling you idk what to do about that?

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Hopefully there is proof to him being banned. Instead of a Mod being killed, is that good enough for a ban? It has to be level across the board. If it takes a regular user to provide video evidence, then admins and mods should provide the same. Going by their word is just creating a good ole boy system, which should not applicable. If a Mod is involved in a suspected situation when someone is using tracers, and need evidence they shall request a screen session to gain the proof. People should have a voice, to bring awareness to a situation. There are limits, but his appeal should not be based on him voicing out his situation. Also, the system is broken. The person making the ban is the person that decides if the ban is lifted? There needs to be an impartial party (another mod/admin) that decides if the evidence that exists for the ban to be sustained or revoked.

When I use to Admin for games in the past, we had two accounts. We had one that we used to Admin and the other we used to play the game. You cannot use one account to do both. People will abuse their power and plus you really cannot enjoy the game using or Admin\Mod\Helper account.

DemonicSpartin

Hopefully there is proof to him being banned. Instead of a Mod being killed, is that good enough for a ban? It has to be level across the board. If it takes a regular user to provide video evidence, then admins and mods should provide the same. Going by their word is just creating a good ole boy system, which should not applicable. If a Mod is involved in a suspected situation when someone is using tracers, and need evidence they shall request a screen session to gain the proof. People should have a voice, to bring awareness to a situation. There are limits, but his appeal should not be based on him voicing out his situation. Also, the system is broken. The person making the ban is the person that decides if the ban is lifted? There needs to be an impartial party (another mod/admin) that decides if the evidence that exists for the ban to be sustained or revoked.

When I use to Admin for games in the past, we had two accounts. We had one that we used to Admin and the other we used to play the game. You cannot use one account to do both. People will abuse their power and plus you really cannot enjoy the game using or Admin\Mod\Helper account.
    i thank you for the help but wavy wont unban me cause if he does he will just get killed in the game by me again and he will get salty and then i will be banned again for no reason like i would like it to be shown the proof of these so called tracers so i may explain it cause i didnt use tracers i was following my homies and i only found him 1 time my homies found him the other time and i was looting when they did how does me finding him 1 time proove i have tracers like tf any one can do that

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns
    So, I'm going to ignore the contents of the argument and provide a Psychological standpoint. Simple fact: You're lying, proof of this would be a simple reference to the book: Spy the Lie, now by now you're probably thinking I'm crazy, but let me explain. You didn't deny using tracers in any of your arguments, the one time you did you said, "I didn't even do anything wtf" What you did is called, nonspecific denial. Here.

• If a “no” statement is delivered more of a general focus than a specific expression of denial of the matter at hand (“I didn’t do anything,” “I would never do anything like that”), that’s also significant. It’s subtle but if a person says he didn’t do anything, psychologically he is letting himself off the hook so he doesn’t have to tell a bald-face lie, “I didn’t do it.”
    Now if we analyze other sections of your arguments with staff, here.

<3 thats for you kat

• Being backed into a corner by the facts of a situation can put a lot of strain on deceptive and can make him go into attack mode. This might take the form of an attempt to impeach your credibility or competence, with questions like, “How long have you been doing this job?’ or “Do you know anything about our organization?” or “Why are wasting my time with this stuff?” What he’s trying to do is to get you to back off, to start questioning yourself on whether or not you’re going down the right path. “Why are you always picking on me?” or “Why don’t you trust me. "Getting a life unlike the rest of Kat and them"
    • We’re certainly not at all suspicious of someone who’s just a nice person. But if, in response to a question, a person suddenly increase the level of nicety, that’s significant. A person slips in a compliment during questioning “That’s a nice tie, by the way.” The idea is that the more we like someone, the more we’re inclined to believe him and shy away from the confrontation. "I'm sorry for the trouble I have made, Kat, and all the other staff here."
    In your defense, yes, it's unfair to not get provided proof of your ban, as I moderated on a fairly large server for a year and I know that some staff ban without proof, because maybe they're upset and judgement is impaired, it's all natural. In conclusion, you're lying... I don't think you should be un-banned. Just my two cents.

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    i thank you for the help but wavy wont unban me cause if he does he will just get killed in the game by me again and he will get salty and then i will be banned again for no reason like i would like it to be shown the proof of these so called tracers so i may explain it cause i didnt use tracers i was following my homies and i only found him 1 time my homies found him the other time and i was looting when they did how does me finding him 1 time proove i have tracers like tf any one can do that

Sorry, I am not really backing you up. I am question the events that lead to the situation. Where normal users have to provide hard evidence, but a mod can ban at will. I am question the check and balances of the rules. That they are black and white,instead of always grey.