• IP Copied!
  • BeastGamer1218 Abusing a Mallowbridge Glitch

Brqd

Hey everyone, I'm going to get straight to the point here. A player named BeastGamer1218 is abusing a glitch at Mallowbridge where he can kill people from inside safezone and go back in before you can shoot him. If he did it once I could understand a warn, but he killed many of my team members and I multiple times...... (not just once) so maybe a temp ban?????????

Not seen in the video but will try to get more proof: He is teamed with a player named Dadita7, who is benefitting and getting all the gear.

Heres a video so that you can understand the glitch. Staff, please try to fix this as soon as possible before other people abuse it as well :) btw sorry for the background noise of the video. I am the static sounding guy trying to explain whats happening xD
    @Katitude @_Nickk @NHFLX

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Thank you for submitting this glitch and this has been reported before, however no changes will be made to the map until the new one is implemented.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    That happened to me before, I thought I was still in safezone on a roof and I got shot and died.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    someone was doing that to my team. I snuck up behind the guy and pushed him from the window to the street so he could be shot by my team :p

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    That's the guy who killed my friend, _Carsten_, on TMD-3 by backing him into a tree on a bike.