are you happy with this reset?

• yes, it adds realism to the game

Votes: 6 85.7%
    • nuh, i ams noobs withz juggz and i liek my painkilla. screw nue map

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    please shut up people. the new map is much better, and the reset made it borderline perfection. so theres no jugg/painkillers, so a few building arn't done. who cares? can't you see how much hard work the new map must'v taken? if you just want to go and do you'r little jugg wars, go to a kit pvp server.honestly, i get partially triggered when people complain about the new map. why, this one fellow said he/she wanted the map changed back to the old one! so people, stop complaining and realize this isnt kit pvp. this is survival. you call the people killing the juggs with r700s noobs? i call them pros. you call the staff/builders all sorts of names, i call them gods. please appreciate this new map and reset. im happy with 100k unlimited money. im happy with painkillers. im happy with the reset. im happy with the new map. im happy that all those people who thought this was pay-to-play-kit-pvp quit.

i hope you will realize that this server has never been better. limited juggs, riot short in supply, not a lot of money going around. perfect tmd. so stop ranting and hear mine. shut up and suck up.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Seb, this post was totally uneccessary. It does not belong in the suggestions forum, and should be moved to General Discussion. Also, you should respect others' decisions, and opinions.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    Seb, this post was totally uneccessary. It does not belong in the suggestions forum, and should be moved to General Discussion. Also, you should respect others' decisions, and opinions.
    well,they have no respect for staff and builders what so ever. also, im "suggesting" for them to realize the hard work and dedication to make this map. i used to be a builder on a factions server and the spawn took a week, and i can't imagine how hard an entire map might be.