Votes: 1 20.0%
    • I don't care.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    So, gun skins and such are easy to replicate with a guy like Chlnge, so what's the point of gun skins? Yes, we could keep gun skins, but there is a vast world full of guns to replicate. So, what I'm suggesting is- instead of gun skins- new guns, or gun variants. For example, instead of the Groza, which the model I see is a OTS-14, which fires the same caliber as the AS VAL, or the VSS Vintorez, that being a subsonic caliber, meaning the bullets are silenced. With that being said, we could replace the models with other guns, or other guns that are modified to fire the same caliber and meet dimensions to the original gun. Here's what I'm thinking.
    ASSAULT RIFLES:
    Tier 1: .556x45 (Full Auto) The M4 Carbine.
    Colt C8A1, different modifications than the original, but acts the same.

Yes, theoretically these two guns are identical, but one is Canadian, but the M4 Carbine, as seen in TMD, is based loosely with Magpul furniture. That being the MOE stock, M-Lock handguard, etc etc. I think that there should be a more original looking M4, with the Carry Handle, a more traditional stock, and handguard, like before. This would be the C8A1.
    MK18
    The Daniel Defense MK18 is a very common weapon to see among the Special Forces Community for CQB. It's been developed to adapt to the SOPMOD kits etc for use anywhere.
    SCAR 16/L
    The SCAR 16, as the name suggests, is a lighter version of the SCAR-H, firing .556x45, like it's Armalite counterpart, though bulky and discontinued, the SCAR-16 is still a popular rifle among shooters around the world.
    Tier 2:
    .556x45 (Burst Rifles) The M16A4.
    FAMAS F1.

The FAMAS is a famous French infantry weapon, that fires in burst. It's a legendary gun, and I don't think I need to say much else. It fires .556, and is burst- like the M16A4.
    M16A2
    The M16A2, just like the M16A4, is of the Armalite Rifle base, and fire in burst. The difference between the two is simple- one has picatinny rails, and one doesn't.
    Tier 3:
    .762x51 NATO (Medium Damage Automatic Rifles) The SCAR-H
    SA-58/FN FAL

The SA-58 is a modernized FN FAL, which uses picatinny. It fires the same caliber as the SCAR H. Enough said.
    AR-10
    The AR-10, in theory could be modified to fire fully automatic, despite it traditionally firing single. It fires the same caliber of the SCAR H, so it makes sense.
    MK-14 EBR.
    The common misconception about the MK14 EBR is that it only fires semi automatic, though, there are types that do as a matter of fact, fire fully automatic. This would be kind of awkward to see, but would make enough sense to make the cut.
    Tier 4
    .762x39 (Automatic) The Avotmat Kalashnikov 47 (AK47)
    AKM (Modernized AK47)
    AKMN (Folding Stock variant of the AK47)
    AK103/104 (Short Barreled derived from the AK74 series of rifle.)

Tier 5
    Groza OTS-14 (9x39, 7.62x39, 5.45x39)

The Groza is an absurdly rare gun to see in real life- especially in America. I think that tier 5 guns should be heavily modified, so it's rare, and unique, rather than a stock surplus gun like the AK47 or M4 Carbine. I'll be listing some possible candidates for this, that follows both caliber criteria, and rarity.
    The Tier 5 reskins would be more different guns, but would have different strongpoints, in accuracy, spread, firerate, reload speed, clip sizes and other miscellaneous strong points like speed. It's a simple idea and these could be passed over if this idea is to be taken into thought.

AK 100 Series, Modified,
    These AKs in particular are derived from the AK74 platform, and are chambered in .762x39, 5.45x39, and .556x45 cartridges. They're more modern than the AK47. These, depending on the cartridge, would differ in regards to accuracy and reload time.
    The AK-101 is a 556x45 AK rifle, and would have medium damage, at around 11-12 damage, and would be more accurate.
    The AK-102 is a short barreled 556x45 AK Rifle, and would have more damage at close quarters and more spread- less accuracy, with VARIABLENUMBERINSERT damage.
    AK-103 - Full sized AK47, modernized. Reskin of Groza basically.
    AK-104 - Carbine AK47, CQB, more spread, more damage. Less range.
    AK-105 - Carbine AK74 type rifle. More spread, more damage. Less range.

Heavily modified AKM rifles,
    The AKM rifle platform is just like the AK47, but more modern, I think it would have all the same stats as the AK damage wise and fire rate wise, but it would have more accuracy, a faster reload time, and
    AN-94/AEK modernized AK series
    This modern take on the AK would pretty much just be a reskin of one of the other AKs. Enough said.
    AS VAL/VSS Vintorez
    These two rifles fire 9x39, so it fits caliber criteria, as it is subsonic etc. It would have a built in suppressor etc etc, though would also be suppressed, so more quiet than the Groza OTS-14.
    Warsport LVOA-C AR-15
    The LVOA-C would have lower damage than the AK, but would provide a 40 round magazine, and would have the same firerate as the M4 Carbine, but would have better accuracy- meaning less spread, and would just look much better.
    Remington ACR
    The ACR would have higher damage than the LVOA-C, but more spread. It would deal the same damage as the Groza.
    If you think any of these don't belong or I did something wrong, feel free to reply.
    Tier 1
    Double Barreled Shotgun

Yea, this thing is trash. I think we should just give it nothing, or maybe a Russian Toz. It's a bolt action shotgun. I'd rather not make anything else for it.
    Tier 2
    Remington 870

I think only a suitable replacement for this gun would be an upgraded version, such as the Magpul upgraded M870 forestock and M-Lock handguard. Another possible reskin could be the Nova.
    Tier 3
    Mossburg 500

As a pump action shotgun, the Mossburg can't really be replaced, as there's not really many on the market. I'd suggest something along the lines of the MR-133, it's a Russian shotgun, but that's kinda wonky and such. Or perhaps the Winchester Model 1200.
    Tier 4
    Spas 12

I could think up of so many reskins for the Spas 12 it's not even funny. Okay. Here I go.
    USAS-12 Semi Automatic Combat Shotgun
    Benneli M4/M2 Semi Automatic
    Saiga-12
    MP-153
    AR-12 (Informal AR Platform shotgun)
    Tier 5
    KSG

You can't really replace the KSG with anything better, because all the other competing pump actions are listed back there, but there is one other shotgun, but it's bulky. The UTS-15. This railgun looking shotgun is worthy of taking a Tier 6 spot if that's ever possible, but until then, it's a candidate for my idea of gun reskins.
    Like the Assault Rifles, the Tier 5s should be made up of modified pump actions, and I'm thinking heavily modified types of pump actions, which could be Remington M870s, Mossburgs, or any of the shorter tier shotguns, and maybe some dragon's breath double barrel.
    That would be kind cool to see.
    It's really easy to reskin pistols, especially with glocks. Glock pistols come in all shapes in sizes, compact, subcompact, full sized, sport size, all sorts. So, most of the pistols will just be higher caliber glocks. Don't judge me, I like Glock.
    Tier 1
    M9

There's not much to say about the M9, it's ergonomically nice, and economically affordable in this game.So, why not replace it with something of it's stature. The M9 is standard issue, and here's another one that's standard issue- because Havoc just really love Russian guns. The PM Makarov pistol. Yeah. It's a peashooter. But it meets the criteria. Enough said.
    Tier 2
    Glock 17

It's a Glock! It's a Glock!
    More Glock.
    The only suitable reskin for a glock, is- Another glock.
    The Glock 19 is literally just a slightly smaller Glock 17. Enough said.
    The Glock 34 is an upsized Glock 17. Enough said.
    More glocks can be used for reskins. Woot.

Tier 3-
    Colt Python

Let's all agree- this thing is complete trash. You can't hit anything, and might as well be in the wild west. So, here's what I'm suggesting- some more big iron. The Colt Peacemaker- it's an oldie, but a goodie, a wild west dominator. Showdown style. Can't say much more about it.
    Tier 4-
    Desert Eagle

Nothing else beats the icon of the Desert Eagle, and you can't argue with that. You also can't replace it, because the only pistols on the market are literally more powerful than it.
    Tier 5
    CZ-P09

Wait a minute, the CZ-P09 is a 9mm pistol? How in the hell is it tier 5? Whatever, reskins will make more sense. A tier 5 pistol candidate would be the .500 magnum. Kidding, that'll be the 50 cal reskin later on. There's nothing that you can replace the CZ with, but with the exception of an M1911. The M1911 is a much more well known pistol, and I'm suggesting a double stack sport-style pistol, with a compensator, and perhaps a mini Red Dot Sight. I'm not sure of any other pistols that could meet the criteria, but maybe a highly modified Glock, perhaps a Salient Arms kind of pistol, with that gold looking barrel and RMR sight on it, that would look nice.
    Sniper Rifles are hard to choose, because there's just so many of them to choose from. So, here's what I think.
    Tier 1
    Dragunov

They're Russian Guns, yes they are. So, what I'm thinking, give more Russian guns. Maybe an SKS or SVU.
    Tier 2
    Winchester
    I think that suitable replacement for this would be a lever action rifle with a scope. Not really wanting to go into it, but damage wise etc it meets the criteria. Another suggestion is a Magpul Chassis for the Winchester. Yes, it looks insane and it would be cool to see, but it's such a bad gun and i don't think it would be used. Enough said, onto the next.

Tier 3
    M14, this gun is the debatable competition for the top spot in regards to snipers. Fast fire rate, good damage etc etc, so I think it would be best to give some nice reskins- such as the Remington RSASS. It's an AR platform DMR, looks good, and acts the part. Also, maybe an EBR version of the M14, or a Archangel Chassis for it. You can search up each of these to see, but now, I'm moving onto the next.
    Tier 4
    The Barrett 50 cal is the "Holy balls I don't want to shoot that" in real life, but in TMD, it's your best friend. So, why not make it look more snazzy with some new reskins? As I referenced, a good joke gun for it would be the .500 magnum. It would theoretically deal a butt tonne of damage, so it meets the criteria, so just throw a scope on it and you're all good. I'm not sure any other good .50 cals that are semi automatic, so just reply if you know any.
    Tier 5
    Tier 5 must be rare, and the AWM is a suitable gun for the top spot. But, there's some other candidates- for example, the T-Gewher. This German anti-tank rifle has only one shot, but maybe some awkward modding could give it more. Another candidate would be the Macmillan Tac-50. The bolt action rifle in the right hands can do unbelievable things. It holds the highest confirmed kill in the world, by a Canadian sniper. (Hell yeah.) Another candidate for this top spot reskin would be the M1014 with slugs and a 6x scope.
    Kidding.
    Onto the last one, being, well, SMGs.
    Tier 1- MP5
    A reskin for this is hard to think of, but when it comes down to it, I think a plausible SMG for the job is the MP5SD or MPX, as they are both derived from the MP5. It would just make more sense for reskins like this to work.
    Tier 2 - Uzi
    Reskin to Mac-10 or some other compact SMG, perhaps a Russian 9x18 SMG, or a Vityaz-SN PP-19 SMG.
    Tier 3 - UMP-45
    There's a few 45 ACP SMGs on the market, but tier 3 doesn't need to be 45 ACP, so perhaps the Vityaz-SN could take this spot, or the tier 2 spot. Other than the UMP-45, perhaps the MX4 is a candidate.
    Tier 4 - P90
    M1A1 Thompson, it fires 45 ACP, it's well known, and if the P90 gets a bigger magazine, it could be a potential candidate with a drum mag. If the p90 gets a bigger magazine, which would make sense, the PP Bizon could be added as a reskin as well.
    Tier 5 - KRISS Vector
    The modern Vector SMG fires 45 ACP, but as per usual, Tier 5 is personalized and rare SMGs, and I think the MP7 fits that category, along with the MP9. Other guns that could be Tier 5 candidates would be PPSH, Magpul FMG-9, and perhaps the PP-2000. Of course, most of these could be modded out. So yea.
    This post has been General Reposti'd to be bumped and added the SMG section.

Last edited:

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    usually im pretty on point with your posts but im not a big fan of this one, no explanation you gave really convinced me it should exist other than “its iconic” or “its Russian”

and ill mention a few mistakes too
    -colt python is rick’s signature gun, they would never remove it
    -mac 10 is not like the uzi, as the mac10 is officially a machine pistol as opposed to the normal uzi being a submachine gun. additionally their fire rates differ wildly (1080-600). they look ROUGHLY the same. I’d much rather see a TMP.
    -idk what you’re on with the pistol modifications and such, that’s a huge waste of time since pistols are never used and I’d much rather see a P226 or a CZ-75
    -C8 isn’t worth spending the time on honestly
    -M16A2 is literally an older variant of the M16A4 with fully automatic capability
    -MK.14 and M14 are redundant in that one is literally a better version of the other
    -for the FAL i think just a FAL or SLR/L1A1 would be better than the SA58, just more memorable imho
    -AK-100 series is good but very redundant
    -Why the DD MK18? It was developed by the US Navy.
    -Famas F1? No. G2. There’s no reason for the F1 to exist.
    -the SCAR-L weighs like 7 pounds and it handles very well. It’s not bulky.
    -the LVOA would just be a buffed M4, no
    -AR10 is redundant unless it’s damage is significantly higher than the scar-h considering its semi-auto
    -ACR feels wildly unbalanced

I don’t really see the point of all the hand guards and everything. Unless they serve an actual purpose ingame nobody’s going to do anything to build one.

This isn’t EFT.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    So, gun skins and such are easy to replicate with a guy like Chlnge, so what's the point of gun skins? Yes, we could keep gun skins, but there is a vast world full of guns to replicate. So, what I'm suggesting is- instead of gun skins- new guns, or gun variants. For example, instead of the Groza, which the model I see is a OTS-14, which fires the same caliber as the AS VAL, or the VSS Vintorez, that being a subsonic caliber, meaning the bullets are silenced. With that being said, we could replace the models with other guns, or other guns that are modified to fire the same caliber and meet dimensions to the original gun. Here's what I'm thinking.
    ASSAULT RIFLES:
    Tier 1: .556x45 (Full Auto) The M4 Carbine.
    Colt C8A1, different modifications than the original, but acts the same.

Yes, theoretically these two guns are identical, but one is Canadian, but the M4 Carbine, as seen in TMD, is based loosely with Magpul furniture. That being the MOE stock, M-Lock handguard, etc etc. I think that there should be a more original looking M4, with the Carry Handle, a more traditional stock, and handguard, like before. This would be the C8A1.
    MK18
    The Daniel Defense MK18 is a very common weapon to see among the Special Forces Community for CQB. It's been developed to adapt to the SOPMOD kits etc for use anywhere.
    SCAR 16/L
    The SCAR 16, as the name suggests, is a lighter version of the SCAR-H, firing .556x45, like it's Armalite counterpart, though bulky and discontinued, the SCAR-16 is still a popular rifle among shooters around the world.
    Tier 2:
    .556x45 (Burst Rifles) The M16A4.
    FAMAS F1.

The FAMAS is a famous French infantry weapon, that fires in burst. It's a legendary gun, and I don't think I need to say much else. It fires .556, and is burst- like the M16A4.
    M16A2
    The M16A2, just like the M16A4, is of the Armalite Rifle base, and fire in burst. The difference between the two is simple- one has picatinny rails, and one doesn't.
    Tier 3:
    .762x51 NATO (Medium Damage Automatic Rifles) The SCAR-H
    SA-58/FN FAL

The SA-58 is a modernized FN FAL, which uses picatinny. It fires the same caliber as the SCAR H. Enough said.
    AR-10
    The AR-10, in theory could be modified to fire fully automatic, despite it traditionally firing single. It fires the same caliber of the SCAR H, so it makes sense.
    MK-14 EBR.
    The common misconception about the MK14 EBR is that it only fires semi automatic, though, there are types that do as a matter of fact, fire fully automatic. This would be kind of awkward to see, but would make enough sense to make the cut.
    Tier 4
    .762x39 (Automatic) The Avotmat Kalashnikov 47 (AK47)
    AKM (Modernized AK47)
    AKMN (Folding Stock variant of the AK47)
    AK103/104 (Short Barreled derived from the AK74 series of rifle.)

Tier 5
    Groza OTS-14 (9x39, 7.62x39, 5.45x39)

The Groza is an absurdly rare gun to see in real life- especially in America. I think that tier 5 guns should be heavily modified, so it's rare, and unique, rather than a stock surplus gun like the AK47 or M4 Carbine. I'll be listing some possible candidates for this, that follows both caliber criteria, and rarity.
    The Tier 5 reskins would be more different guns, but would have different strongpoints, in accuracy, spread, firerate, reload speed, clip sizes and other miscellaneous strong points like speed. It's a simple idea and these could be passed over if this idea is to be taken into thought.

AK 100 Series, Modified,
    These AKs in particular are derived from the AK74 platform, and are chambered in .762x39, 5.45x39, and .556x45 cartridges. They're more modern than the AK47. These, depending on the cartridge, would differ in regards to accuracy and reload time.
    The AK-101 is a 556x45 AK rifle, and would have medium damage, at around 11-12 damage, and would be more accurate.
    The AK-102 is a short barreled 556x45 AK Rifle, and would have more damage at close quarters and more spread- less accuracy, with VARIABLENUMBERINSERT damage.
    AK-103 - Full sized AK47, modernized. Reskin of Groza basically.
    AK-104 - Carbine AK47, CQB, more spread, more damage. Less range.
    AK-105 - Carbine AK74 type rifle. More spread, more damage. Less range.

Heavily modified AKM rifles,
    The AKM rifle platform is just like the AK47, but more modern, I think it would have all the same stats as the AK damage wise and fire rate wise, but it would have more accuracy, a faster reload time, and
    AN-94/AEK modernized AK series
    This modern take on the AK would pretty much just be a reskin of one of the other AKs. Enough said.
    AS VAL/VSS Vintorez
    These two rifles fire 9x39, so it fits caliber criteria, as it is subsonic etc. It would have a built in suppressor etc etc, though would also be suppressed, so more quiet than the Groza OTS-14.
    Warsport LVOA-C AR-15
    The LVOA-C would have lower damage than the AK, but would provide a 40 round magazine, and would have the same firerate as the M4 Carbine, but would have better accuracy- meaning less spread, and would just look much better.
    Remington ACR
    The ACR would have higher damage than the LVOA-C, but more spread. It would deal the same damage as the Groza.
    If you think any of these don't belong or I did something wrong, feel free to reply.
    Tier 1
    Double Barreled Shotgun

Yea, this thing is trash. I think we should just give it nothing, or maybe a Russian Toz. It's a bolt action shotgun. I'd rather not make anything else for it.
    Tier 2
    Remington 870

I think only a suitable replacement for this gun would be an upgraded version, such as the Magpul upgraded M870 forestock and M-Lock handguard. Another possible reskin could be the Nova.
    Tier 3
    Mossburg 500

As a pump action shotgun, the Mossburg can't really be replaced, as there's not really many on the market. I'd suggest something along the lines of the MR-133, it's a Russian shotgun, but that's kinda wonky and such. Or perhaps the Winchester Model 1200.
    Tier 4
    Spas 12

I could think up of so many reskins for the Spas 12 it's not even funny. Okay. Here I go.
    USAS-12 Semi Automatic Combat Shotgun
    Benneli M4/M2 Semi Automatic
    Saiga-12
    MP-153
    AR-12 (Informal AR Platform shotgun)
    Tier 5
    KSG

You can't really replace the KSG with anything better, because all the other competing pump actions are listed back there, but there is one other shotgun, but it's bulky. The UTS-15. This railgun looking shotgun is worthy of taking a Tier 6 spot if that's ever possible, but until then, it's a candidate for my idea of gun reskins.
    Like the Assault Rifles, the Tier 5s should be made up of modified pump actions, and I'm thinking heavily modified types of pump actions, which could be Remington M870s, Mossburgs, or any of the shorter tier shotguns, and maybe some dragon's breath double barrel.
    That would be kind cool to see.
    It's really easy to reskin pistols, especially with glocks. Glock pistols come in all shapes in sizes, compact, subcompact, full sized, sport size, all sorts. So, most of the pistols will just be higher caliber glocks. Don't judge me, I like Glock.
    Tier 1
    M9

There's not much to say about the M9, it's ergonomically nice, and economically affordable in this game.So, why not replace it with something of it's stature. The M9 is standard issue, and here's another one that's standard issue- because Havoc just really love Russian guns. The PM Makarov pistol. Yeah. It's a peashooter. But it meets the criteria. Enough said.
    Tier 2
    Glock 17

It's a Glock! It's a Glock!
    More Glock.
    The only suitable reskin for a glock, is- Another glock.
    The Glock 19 is literally just a slightly smaller Glock 17. Enough said.
    The Glock 34 is an upsized Glock 17. Enough said.
    More glocks can be used for reskins. Woot.

Tier 3-
    Colt Python

Let's all agree- this thing is complete trash. You can't hit anything, and might as well be in the wild west. So, here's what I'm suggesting- some more big iron. The Colt Peacemaker- it's an oldie, but a goodie, a wild west dominator. Showdown style. Can't say much more about it.
    Tier 4-
    Desert Eagle

Nothing else beats the icon of the Desert Eagle, and you can't argue with that. You also can't replace it, because the only pistols on the market are literally more powerful than it.
    Tier 5
    CZ-P09

Wait a minute, the CZ-P09 is a 9mm pistol? How in the hell is it tier 5? Whatever, reskins will make more sense. A tier 5 pistol candidate would be the .500 magnum. Kidding, that'll be the 50 cal reskin later on. There's nothing that you can replace the CZ with, but with the exception of an M1911. The M1911 is a much more well known pistol, and I'm suggesting a double stack sport-style pistol, with a compensator, and perhaps a mini Red Dot Sight. I'm not sure of any other pistols that could meet the criteria, but maybe a highly modified Glock, perhaps a Salient Arms kind of pistol, with that gold looking barrel and RMR sight on it, that would look nice.
    Sniper Rifles are hard to choose, because there's just so many of them to choose from. So, here's what I think.
    Tier 1
    Dragunov

They're Russian Guns, yes they are. So, what I'm thinking, give more Russian guns. Maybe an SKS or SVU.
    Tier 2
    Winchester
    I think that suitable replacement for this would be a lever action rifle with a scope. Not really wanting to go into it, but damage wise etc it meets the criteria. Another suggestion is a Magpul Chassis for the Winchester. Yes, it looks insane and it would be cool to see, but it's such a bad gun and i don't think it would be used. Enough said, onto the next.

Tier 3
    M14, this gun is the debatable competition for the top spot in regards to snipers. Fast fire rate, good damage etc etc, so I think it would be best to give some nice reskins- such as the Remington RSASS. It's an AR platform DMR, looks good, and acts the part. Also, maybe an EBR version of the M14, or a Archangel Chassis for it. You can search up each of these to see, but now, I'm moving onto the next.
    Tier 4
    The Barrett 50 cal is the "Holy balls I don't want to shoot that" in real life, but in TMD, it's your best friend. So, why not make it look more snazzy with some new reskins? As I referenced, a good joke gun for it would be the .500 magnum. It would theoretically deal a butt tonne of damage, so it meets the criteria, so just throw a scope on it and you're all good. I'm not sure any other good .50 cals that are semi automatic, so just reply if you know any.
    Tier 5
    Tier 5 must be rare, and the AWM is a suitable gun for the top spot. But, there's some other candidates- for example, the T-Gewher. This German anti-tank rifle has only one shot, but maybe some awkward modding could give it more. Another candidate would be the Macmillan Tac-50. The bolt action rifle in the right hands can do unbelievable things. It holds the highest confirmed kill in the world, by a Canadian sniper. (Hell yeah.) Another candidate for this top spot reskin would be the M1014 with slugs and a 6x scope.
    Kidding.
    Onto the last one, being, well, SMGs.
    Tier 1- MP5
    A reskin for this is hard to think of, but when it comes down to it, I think a plausible SMG for the job is the MP5SD or MPX, as they are both derived from the MP5. It would just make more sense for reskins like this to work.
    Tier 2 - Uzi
    Reskin to Mac-10 or some other compact SMG, perhaps a Russian 9x18 SMG, or a Vityaz-SN PP-19 SMG.
    Tier 3 - UMP-45
    There's a few 45 ACP SMGs on the market, but tier 3 doesn't need to be 45 ACP, so perhaps the Vityaz-SN could take this spot, or the tier 2 spot. Other than the UMP-45, perhaps the MX4 is a candidate.
    Tier 4 - P90
    M1A1 Thompson, it fires 45 ACP, it's well known, and if the P90 gets a bigger magazine, it could be a potential candidate with a drum mag. If the p90 gets a bigger magazine, which would make sense, the PP Bizon could be added as a reskin as well.
    Tier 5 - KRISS Vector
    The modern Vector SMG fires 45 ACP, but as per usual, Tier 5 is personalized and rare SMGs, and I think the MP7 fits that category, along with the MP9. Other guns that could be Tier 5 candidates would be PPSH, Magpul FMG-9, and perhaps the PP-2000. Of course, most of these could be modded out. So yea.
    This post has been General Reposti'd to be bumped and added the SMG section.
    Idea is arousing but at the same time Havoc has bigger problems to fix than the fact us texture bois can mess with their pack to make it look better. Maybe once the game breaking issues are fixed they will work on the texture pack.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    usually im pretty on point with your posts but im not a big fan of this one, no explanation you gave really convinced me it should exist other than “its iconic” or “its Russian”

and ill mention a few mistakes too
    -colt python is rick’s signature gun, they would never remove it
    -mac 10 is not like the uzi, as the mac10 is officially a machine pistol as opposed to the normal uzi being a submachine gun. additionally their fire rates differ wildly (1080-600). they look ROUGHLY the same. I’d much rather see a TMP.
    -idk what you’re on with the pistol modifications and such, that’s a huge waste of time since pistols are never used and I’d much rather see a P226 or a CZ-75
    -C8 isn’t worth spending the time on honestly
    -M16A2 is literally an older variant of the M16A4 with fully automatic capability
    -MK.14 and M14 are redundant in that one is literally a better version of the other
    -for the FAL i think just a FAL or SLR/L1A1 would be better than the SA58, just more memorable imho
    -AK-100 series is good but very redundant
    -Why the DD MK18? It was developed by the US Navy.
    -Famas F1? No. G2. There’s no reason for the F1 to exist.
    -the SCAR-L weighs like 7 pounds and it handles very well. It’s not bulky.
    -the LVOA would just be a buffed M4, no
    -AR10 is redundant unless it’s damage is significantly higher than the scar-h considering its semi-auto
    -ACR feels wildly unbalanced

I don’t really see the point of all the hand guards and everything. Unless they serve an actual purpose ingame nobody’s going to do anything to build one.

This isn’t EFT.
    sorry i was writing at 4:00AM and my creativity was depressed.
    sorry bullet