• IP Copied!
  • Better Vehicle System? Maybe?

Perflexing

Champion
    Perflexing
    Perflexing Perflexing
    Better Vehicle System Idea!
    Hi, Sam here. Lately I had witnessed people stealing cars and motorcycles, and that's bad. So I was thinking, how about vehicles that can be locked? The "owner" of the vehicle can lock it and unlock it. Only the owner of the vehicle can do this. No one else.
    If the owner doesn't want the vehicle anymore (like giving away a car) you lose ownership if you drop it. If you die with it, you also lose ownership.
    Well, that's all. I hope this is a good idea!

P.S Should they add gas for the cars? Maybe? Maybe not?

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    It's a really good idea, but need improvement. However, I still hate people destroying my car from inside berx. How can they even damage my car? lol

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Better Vehicle System Idea!
    Hi, Sam here. Lately I had witnessed people stealing cars and motorcycles, and that's bad. So I was thinking, how about vehicles that can be locked? The "owner" of the vehicle can lock it and unlock it. Only the owner of the vehicle can do this. No one else.
    If the owner doesn't want the vehicle anymore (like giving away a car) you lose ownership if you drop it. If you die with it, you also lose ownership.
    Well, that's all. I hope this is a good idea!

P.S Should they add gas for the cars? Maybe? Maybe not?

This sounds an awfully a lot like the unturned system. The problem with locking is that then it can't be stolen. Cars are meant to be stolen because they are so common. I have about 5 motorcycles from one place.

Perflexing

Champion
    Perflexing
    Perflexing Perflexing
    This sounds an awfully a lot like the unturned system. The problem with locking is that then it can't be stolen. Cars are meant to be stolen because they are so common. I have about 5 motorcycles from one place.

Well, I kind of agree with you. But if they are adding this feature, they should also make vehicles more rare.

Perflexing

Champion
    Perflexing
    Perflexing Perflexing
    I dislike this, keep your stuff on you.
    I understand how you have to keep your stuff on you, but the only reason why I am suggesting this idea is because if you are driving with someone or parking your car to put it in your inventory, my idea can prevent it from getting stolen.
    People who are riding in someone else's car can steal it. When someone is trying to break their car to put in their inventory, anyone could come out of no where and steal it.
    But I understand your opinion on my idea. Thanks :cool:

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    Mmm, I think car stealing is part of this world. When my car is stolen from me, it's kinda my fault. I usually stay back from sz's and break car then go in them. Since most of the time that's where I usually end up getting my car jacked from me.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    I don't like the idea of being able to lock the car, as it has already been said it sounds too much like the Unturned system. Stealing the cars is a fun part of the game play, and its not like there that uncommon which is another point that has already been said that vehicles need to be made rarer. In an apocalypse how many cars are you actually going to find that still work? That have't crashed or run out of fuel. Which leads on to another point, I do like the idea that cars shouldn't be able to last for ever, they should have some like Gage to them, not necessarily adding fuel to the game, but they shouldn't be able to drive for infinite amounts of time, it makes them to OP. Or at least make them more rare.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    I don't like the idea of being able to lock the car, as it has already been said it sounds too much like the Unturned system. Stealing the cars is a fun part of the game play, and its not like there that uncommon which is another point that has already been said that vehicles need to be made rarer. In an apocalypse how many cars are you actually going to find that still work? That have't crashed or run out of fuel. Which leads on to another point, I do like the idea that cars shouldn't be able to last for ever, they should have some like Gage to them, not necessarily adding fuel to the game, but they shouldn't be able to drive for infinite amounts of time, it makes them to OP. Or at least make them more rare.

Oh yeah I like that idea! It is a bit OP for them to work for so long, they should have a fuel system or like you said a gage or something that marks them and only runs for a certain distance.