• IP Copied!
  • Better Watch Out

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I probably have a hella lot of words written on all of my long threads, replies and posts across the thread- because I really put too much effort into threads. I’ll go make a total and post it here later.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    The only people with high post counts are people who either spam or try too hard to fix the issues havoc has. I would hope you are aiming for the latter...

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    No one cares that you spam the forums. Please jump them in messages because you'll only prove your forum spam. It is really tempting to tear you to pieces in a forum.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I've never spammed the forums...

I'm not here often but all I see when I am here in the recent tab is your name. You do spam. You've hit 560 posts and you haven't even been here for a year. You've made 17 threads in almost 8 months. I've made 26 in 2 years and I was active for a year and a half. You are spamming, I get you want to feel special because this post validates that you are special for jumping other players, but guess what? No one likes the stuff you post. They are meaningless and normally "lol" "omg" or you're making a random thread (this one) to gain attention, because you knew people were going to gravitate towards this and see what you put and respond to you as I am doing now so you could use what people are commenting as an excuse to spam the forums.

Please keep going. I'm twitching to destroy you even worse.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I'm not here often but all I see when I am here in the recent tab is your name. You do spam. You've hit 560 posts and you haven't even been here for a year. You've made 17 threads in almost 8 months. I've made 26 in 2 years and I was active for a year and a half. You are spamming, I get you want to feel special because this post validates that you are special for jumping other players, but guess what? No one likes the stuff you post. They are meaningless and normally "lol" "omg" or you're making a random thread (this one) to gain attention, because you knew people were going to gravitate towards this and see what you put and respond to you as I am doing now so you could use what people are commenting as an excuse to spam the forums.

Please keep going. I'm twitching to destroy you even worse.
    All except this thread were serious, a suggestion, or one of the many support tickets I've submitted.