• IP Copied!
  • Bike PvP

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Hello, I am making this thread to give a suggestion on how Bike PvP can be less Overpowered if you will.

Bikes should have a cooldown of placement, so lets say I place a bike and then if it breaks I must wait 5 minutes from the first time I placed the bike and then once the 5 minutes is up I am able to place another. This would make it fair for everyone. Please do something with Bike PvP. It use to be somewhat fair when you were by yourself with a bike but now you can not do anything against a team of 5 bikers you just get bent over instantly especially strength 2 on bikes...

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Hello, I am making this thread to give a suggestion on how Bike PvP can be less Overpowered if you will.

Bikes should have a cooldown of placement, so lets say I place a bike and then if it breaks I must wait 5 minutes from the first time I placed the bike and then once the 5 minutes is up I am able to place another. This would make it fair for everyone. Please do something with Bike PvP. It use to be somewhat fair when you were by yourself with a bike but now you can not do anything against a team of 5 bikers you just get bent over instantly especially strength 2 on bikes...

An even simpler solution to this is just make it so people can't use weapons on bikes.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Actually, if you use wide spread bullet weapon (shotgun) or auto guns (smg, lmg, ar) then you could either destroy the bike or kill the biker.
    Based on my experience as a biker, I can only shoot at a certain direction. ;-;. Overall, bike pvp should remain the way it is.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Well bike pvp provides an unfair advantage to the person on the bike due to the speed they are going.
    The fact that vehicles don't make any sound and don't require gas are also factors that make Vehicle PvP so OP. If you're trying to get from point A to B by foot sprinting, anyone in a vehicle could easily drive up from the side or behind you and melee you with a katana without any warning.

Tactical_Fox48
    Bikes should have a cooldown of placement, so lets say I place a bike and then if it breaks I must wait 5 minutes from the first time I placed the bike and then once the 5 minutes is up I am able to place another.
    I like the idea of a cool down system, but maybe not as long as 5 minutes. I would suggest 5-10 seconds for bikes and maybe 30 seconds to a minute for cars.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I no scope juggs with an m14 when they ride bikes. Its ez
    bullsh*t mate.

An m14 does like a heart or a heart and a half to a full. They would have to go straight for a long time without paining. It's nearly impossible to hit bikers when they sway.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    bullsh*t mate.

An m14 does like a heart or a heart and a half to a full. They would have to go straight for a long time without paining. It's nearly impossible to hit bikers when they sway.
    legit just circle the jugg who is on bike :/

Tactical_Fox48
    The point is that I don't think it's very likely that you'd see someone barreling down the street on a bike wielding a 30 pound sniper rifle in a real apocalyptic situation, which is why I suggest bike PvP should be modified to have restrictions on the type of guns that you can shoot on a bike.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    The point is that I don't think it's very likely that you'd see someone barreling down the street on a bike wielding a 30 pound sniper rifle in a real apocalyptic situation, which is why I suggest bike PvP should be modified to have restrictions on the type of guns that you can shoot on a bike.

True... They should probably just find the weights of all the gun then select a curtain number and anything over that can't be used. Or maybe just all the guns which require two hands shouldn't be allowed since you would need to have one hand driving the bike anyway.