• IP Copied!
  • Bike pvp

Kyorashi

Please for the love of god ban Bike Pvp... It is enormously stupid.. when you don't have the ability to break a differnet players bike you physically can't kill someone when their on a bike... Players can go around a map weaving and barely get hit, this just ruins the whole level of competitive pvp. Please make it so you can't go on bikes while in combat tag, or make bikes breakable again, and when broken they despawn pretty far away...

Last edited:

YouCanBeMine

I agree that bike pvp should get you banned there is no point in it! It takes no skill to take a katana and just push the life out of someone who cant pain fast enough or just simply get away.

Brqd

Bike PvP should either be bannable or somehow coded so that you cant even hit anyone while you are on the bike.... It takes the whole idea of competitive wars away. Bikes should be purely for trasportation!

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Don't hate me for saying this, it is simply my opinion.
    I quite like bike pvp. It adds more of a challenge to wars and stuff.
    In The Walking Dead you don't see Negan crying because he can't get Daryl off the bike.
    It should not be bannable.

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    I like bike pvp as well,
    and if you cant destroy the bike then destroy the person on it quick enough!
    bikes are really rare, so not many use them but when someone does it's extremely easy to take him out with any gun at all,
    i suggest you practice your aim instead of getting mad at those who were lucky enough to get a vehicle.

johnsonfamily2
    johnsonfamily2 johnsonfamily2
    I think that other people should be allowed to break a bike with a gun or melee... And if the vehicles is broken it would just drop on the ground. However on Non-Pvp servers this will be very depressing so if you could make it work no pvp servers or non-pvp servers that would help. If you don't agree with me please find another option.

Kyorashi

Don't hate me for saying this, it is simply my opinion.
    I quite like bike pvp. It adds more of a challenge to wars and stuff.
    In The Walking Dead you don't see Negan crying because he can't get Daryl off the bike.
    It should not be bannable.

First of all, if bike pvp doesn't get bannable, at least allow access to destroy bikes, In the Walking Dead you don't see Daryl weaving around and never getting shot, or having an indestructible bike that can never be broken... Simply this game is a replica of The Walking Dead, yes a lot is the same but they need to add some customizations to make it well...

Boscafano

Titan
    Boscafano
    Boscafano Boscafano
    I like bike pvp as well,
    and if you cant destroy the bike then destroy the person on it quick enough!
    bikes are really rare, so not many use them but when someone does it's extremely easy to take him out with any gun at all,
    i suggest you practice your aim instead of getting mad at those who were lucky enough to get a vehicle.
    So even when someone is full jugg, just spam hitting you with a katana, your aim needs to be better? They can tank hits and just beat you to death in the time it takes for that person to even have a chance at fighting back.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    So even when someone is full jugg, just spam hitting you with a katana, your aim needs to be better? They can tank hits and just beat you to death in the time it takes for that person to even have a chance at fighting back.
    Get some painkillers.
    Run away from him and shoot from a distance.

Brqd

Get some painkillers.
    Run away from him and shoot from a distance.
    Clearly you've never been in a full jug bike war. And clearly you don't know what your talking about. They take forever and if someone is weaving or circling it takes forever to kill him (even if its like a 1v5)..... Please have more experience in a topic before commenting on it.

BayzanPierce

Titan
    BayzanPierce
    BayzanPierce BayzanPierce

Bike PvP =< Clown Fiesta/Annoyance.

When you live through this, you'll understand how bad bike pvp is.