Votes: 3 60.0%
    • No, it's trash.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Boredom brings you a lot of places. It brought me to build naval craft. But what happens, when it brings, more than one man? You get yourself a masterpiece. Here's the story. It started off with one man. MonFierre, he had a dream, that was, to build an Aircraft Carrier better than Rejante's. The story ended nicely. With a very detailed, very fictional, aircraft carrier. Here it is. (DISCLAIMER, this ship is not part of RSBI's fleet, until Fierre signs a form claiming it is owned by RSBI.)2017-01-15_09.22.32.png
    The base was supposed to be a Nimitz class aircraft carrier. Full scale, but we dropped it, then fictionalized it. This project was requested by me to get the attention of all of you, from Fierre himself. MonFierre pulled off hours, on hours of work to make this. Rejante Ship Building Industries provided AV/8 Harrier Jump Jets in order to fill the flight deck. The map name is Battlefield4. Please visit, and enjoy. Fierre wanted this to be placed in TMD. It is not yet finished. This itself took one day. Constructive Criticism will be taken, if any.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Make it bettah, and then ask for other builders help to put it in the waters of TMD XD

Juh_Coh_Bee

The build team is very picky on what they add to the map. They are leaning towards only adding structures that are in TWD. while the ship is a very good build, I find it hard to fit in with the scale and the theme of TMD

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    The build team is very picky on what they add to the map. They are leaning towards only adding structures that are in TWD. while the ship is a very good build, I find it hard to fit in with the scale and the theme of TMD
    Because this and the other 70% of the map is from the show.
    8bfdd503cc7586268a6b2f787d2ba932.png

Juh_Coh_Bee

Ok so I don't watch the show, but if that is sarcasm, I was referring to areas rather than builds. Obviously a town that was shown in TWD didn't show the inside of every house so y'all had to improvise. However, a lot of the main structures in tnd are inspired by Twd

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    Ok so I don't watch the show, but if that is sarcasm, I was referring to areas rather than builds. Obviously a town that was shown in TWD didn't show the inside of every house so y'all had to improvise. However, a lot of the main structures in tnd are inspired by Twd
    Most of the buildings in Atlanta, Griffin etc are based their real life counterparts, only buildings that we see in the show directly are based on well the show.