• IP Copied!
  • Bug Reporting Station

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    nfJosBi.png

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to start this off by saying that I know other people have created posts similar to this one and they haven't had much direct impact on the game. However, we are currently focusing on gathering a list of bugs in TMD so that we can fix them and improve your guys' experience here on HavocMC. That being said, I'm asking that if you are aware of any bugs in the game to please report them here in a respectful manner.

When reporting, please keep the following in mind. Give specifics/details about the bug(s) you're reporting, report with evidence if possible (i.e. images or videos), and try to use proper grammar and coherent sentences so that we have a solid chance to understand and fix the issue.

We're aware of bugs such as bikes not being able to be picked up, lag on TMDC, the team glitch, and door glitches. Thank you to those who reported them.

Most importantly, keep this thread respectful and on topic. Any posts that are deemed disrespectful or off topic will be deleted and you will be handed a warning for thread derailment or disrespect. Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone that reports bugs! We appreciate your continued dedication to the server and your willingness to help us improve!

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    nfJosBi.png

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to start this off by saying that I know other people have created posts similar to this one and they haven't had much direct impact on the game. However, we are currently focusing on gathering a list of bugs in TMD so that we can fix them and improve your guys' experience here on HavocMC. That being said, I'm asking that if you are aware of any bugs in the game to please report them here in a respectful manner.

When reporting, please keep the following in mind. Give specifics/details about the bug(s) you're reporting, report with evidence if possible (i.e. images or videos), and try to use proper grammar and coherent sentences so that we have a solid chance to understand and fix the issue.

We're aware of bugs such as bikes not being able to be picked up, lag on TMDC, the team glitch, and door glitches. Thank you to those who reported them.

Most importantly, keep this thread respectful and on topic. Any posts that are deemed disrespectful or off topic will be deleted and you will be handed a warning for thread derailment or disrespect. Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone that reports bugs! We appreciate your continued dedication to the server and your willingness to help us improve!
    Kendrq for Beta Testing Lead?!?!?!?

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Any posts that are deemed disrespectful or off topic will be deleted and you will be handed a warning for thread derailment or disrespect.
    (Finally)

So here's my "bug" or whatever:
    - I think pains still lag on TMDC
    - Remove whisperers/zombies from TMDC since it seems more like a strictly PvP style
    + Fix the way stacking works: ammo, food, etc doesn't always stack with kits or shop items
    + Find a way to be able to sell guns even if they are skinned

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    - On tmd classic, i don't know if it's the case on tmd pvp (maybe) but the compass has a problem, basically you can track peoples without take the kit hunter, so everyone have the kit hunter now ? Maybe it's not a bug , but if it's not a bug that suck , kit hunter isnt op because this kit is pretty much not used, but now everyone can track you without any kit or any rank, this bug isnt new, i first saw this bug when tmd classic was released, i reported it at a staff member (DinoDerp i think ?) , he told me to report the bug on a special website , that was an issue report website.
    This bug is still here so apparently no one gave a **** about my report so i repost it here

- When you wanna choose a gamemode on havoc mc with the compass (in the lobby) the player number is wrong, basically when you wanna go on map maker for exemple, it say that there is 2 peoples on, but there is 0

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    This has happened twice, on TMDPVE I have kit Glenn. On TMPVP I have hunter, but when I logged onto TMDPVE again, my hunting capability is gone. Can we fix this, and perhaps nerf the cooldown for hunter? (Maybe like instead of 4 hours say 2 or 1.5 hours?)

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    The server has too many ban evaders, I was just on and saw 3people ban evading... get the server a better anticheat
    And the censorship plugin needs to be fixed. Or just completely removed.
    Seriously, the whole thing is broken. Try saying "jazz" in chat.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    And the censorship plugin needs to be fixed. Or just completely removed.
    Seriously, the whole thing is broken. Try saying "jazz" in chat.
    I agree the updated swear filter is a little to pg-y7 for the server xD
    I mean if you try saying a word with "gg" or "ger" in it it automatically blocks it
    I get why we need to block out some words like the f-bomb and a few inappropriate phrases but surely we can have the filter set to pg-14

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    oh another thing for the list Kendrq which will need to be fixed after this next update is compass locations, some warp spots like hilltop also we will need to add warps for sanctuary and Terminus warp needs to be removed (you will see why very soon :) )

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    oh another thing for the list Kendrq which will need to be fixed after this next update is compass locations, some warp spots like hilltop also we will need to add warps for sanctuary and Terminus warp needs to be removed (you will see why very soon :) )
    Seriously..? Y'all makin' it a safezone?? Smh.

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    When I hit bikes with a melee until they disappear, they don’t go into my inventory. This has been an issue for me for around half a year.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Fix the dupe bugs, please.

When I hit bikes with a melee until they disappear, they don’t go into my inventory. This has been an issue for me for around half a year.
    We're aware of bugs such as bikes not being able to be picked up

bruh_man69

My god. I just fell into a 1x2 leaf hole and couldn't get out. As a result, I had to kill myself and lost all my items as the lag clearing plugin swept my items. Here is a screenshot of the spot and the coordinates I fell into.

https://imgur.com/a/Yh8c7b4

Can I at least have my stuff back or gain some crates or something? I think that it's not my fault for falling into that unescapable hole.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    My god. I just fell into a 1x2 leaf hole and couldn't get out. As a result, I had to kill myself and lost all my items as the lag clearing plugin swept my items. Here is a screenshot of the spot and the coordinates I fell into.

https://imgur.com/a/Yh8c7b4

Can I at least have my stuff back or gain some crates or something? I think that it's not my fault for falling into that unescapable hole.
    actually it is your fault the hole was there on purpose