• IP Copied!
  • Builder Newsletter NEW GUN TEXTURE PACKS!!

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    412RRsBR3FL4vKFtJnSlNM7vRV43eSvMJXj9PsPmemXmoDO4LKVcF_zK-Bj9525bAKxnDLazJgImIoym0FbAv7uSuJOgrz49N8c4RrhbK2OgwzwYbDfgbLduiVF1xt_ER29lncCE

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

IUCIkN6Nsf61Snk5IjqaRxS4_SkWEjbOnxkGb_RjliWFOjjTbOAnq9IiVowtFcYpy_vDordW0WGsW7ejz1_KnUeJFCn-rZI-ffZxvJcUIoeiyC3tVCuw-17xP6xPqyMVw_qYL_Nm

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

Oh my gosh so hard to believe we are only a few weeks(warning may be 3-5 weeks) away from a TMD update. I am so excited for you all to see what all we have in store for you all. Now before we get into some nice spoiler pics and amazing stuff I will take a moment to explain what exactly you can expect from this update.

TMD

Now I'm just going to come out and say it and if everyone starts panicking from this newsletter then oh well. Yes we have done some major changes with the map but in a good way. As many of you know by now we are reducing the warps for safezones which means we will only have 3 safezones in the /sz warp list. These safezones are Berxley (of course), Motel, and Mallowbridge. Now the other safezones are still there they just can't be warped to and instead are similar to the whitefox and fort garrison safezones from the 1.7 era. With that being said we have moved a few locations around to help with the long travel distance but to also benefit pvp and pve. Terminus is now closer to the motel safezone which will definitely be a great pvp area now. Sanctuary as many have requested has been moved further north and also has a great pvp setup for players as well as pve aspects that you all will love. We are currently working on updating the kingdom for the fair and speaking of the fair the season 7 carnival will be returning as well as the vatos retirement home and a whole barrel of easter eggs across the map. Also before we see it repeated in chat a dozen times yes block doors in oceanside and the other bugged locations will be fixed as well as the walker free areas.

Now there are more map changes but I will leave them as surprises for now. We have yet again updated our resource pack with a couple new block textures as well as some other things we found outdated and please note this packs are an optional choice. Like before we have the standard Autumn, Winter, and Summer/Spring packs which will be provided here. However we also have another series of season packs with high definition gun models made by our great staff member Rejante and we thank him for all his hard work. So yes we will go ahead and release the new packs today so you all can have a small thrill before our big update comes.
    TEXTURE PACKS!

HD-Autumn

HD-Autumn w/guns

HD-Winter

HD-Winter w/guns

HD-spring/summer

HD-spring/summer w/guns

Now you may enjoy our set of spoiler pics!

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Be nice to each other, Don't Text And Drive!

tQpzOvqztBRxc7v_QrtYlBmMKpb2D2qLJ5aVnjiwXtDCMITxV7oMQCfXS-l1lYk8JB5UfTotWYWUQvgv3gOmHaCJQI6le8lR8pINJJlh5uFs9FdXdOiFEnmsa5caO9LTNq7rt8rr
    85dY0bfluW_C_sL2pdY7hb8K2FlKAgyeNvFU167ujeCDINGwKMKhp5SPU8c5EL54ayBRI38fSsKPawMCTNEpbevvVLEgXXH1VwTL8k7eye9JtN-TfxXvbQPlN2CpJAA32fYs3BbW
    FoZBoPW5Dz8JmXwudSlSyXrLxPTQnztFRjb8k0gkAh_-Id-dR_67O-cDAJFi0Svxf2fxeOQKZk0gIfPiZr62uXpemxkVhX755Sen23AjvPGjpjECVyUs3gOiNdaaEGiFGB-2IMvI
    AQThP-J-fwneythFKVvzZZKAAq0CezvU0yyrZ9EldGFiXPaunVdYB0VZkFOMTtH_VTmF73Fv4GwSET3MjklZ2jbPALUWIgnoFTzBiAsBpqsfGVo2S7UxZVdgq2BE4gokhxgjLt46

QSOTT72zhn45O-AemNwMRN3kHowxP6fxZHIMXDHlq1oAeIxdWqpEcUIYu3aLeK7QruuWt_s0NnhciOo9sfsBWpaogmGRgv4TKUJY45w-XsrmDf7f4yrQW7f9i0Rd0WQ2URpgU8hV

SssixXaJE7xVoLmwBRshMSTuCOeU7rsr7DLV1Zh6j2mPzuSegw7n5JPkPUP4VYR-e-7t2-lbQUNHOC_8gsb3DF52CHsv2HS4mkrc24gsszfJVBRR8GuYfzr83rZMDTZ_W00oOEpS

Z8nJJkJazrTxVZsdE99AeweUJrPelReeHvppKbGt-Ij4pxXI9tjspggrGQhKT21fMySFm22RuWmg4zZ-c22nTnm-XqLpI_K-7WRhB4sWsQVnd9-ByObr8cbodBsP99qsXu3dcr22
    1b2eEOHY4QbMXFqycZh0HwS708cwIka7PbHxRQGI7PgQmkTIhvVqIWmUnmRR9QqqW2IH54y5y8C53TfEEVl3kSkAe0x8AZD4q_AJGu_H5BNFmhv9ZkOChcZSPvARArshAZY_IJjU
    .​

Last edited:

SarahClark

SarahClark
    SarahClark SarahClark
    I can't wait for all this changes, everything that's new on the map is amazing for me. I love exploring and fiding new things when I don't expect.

P.S.: The former safezones will have gates that will open like the other communities or players will have to put in chat a command like the one for safezones?

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I can't wait for all this changes, everything that's new on the map is amazing for me. I love exploring and fiding new things when I don't expect.

P.S.: The former safezones will have gates that will open like the other communities or players will have to put in chat a command like the one for safezones?

from how he said it itll be the same all around. u still /sz enter for all safezones but can only warp directly to three of them

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694

yes like general said they will still be safezones they just wont be on the /sz warp list, instead you have to be near it and do /sz enter

and yes there are amazing changes in this update with all kinds of updated and new stuff its just going to be epic

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I just realized this.

the other bugged locations will be fixed as well as the walker free areas.​
    DAMN. Atlanta Campsite became a really nice roleplay site because of the lack of walkers. There were walkers around the camp, but out of sight range when the mobs chase you. Please keep Atlanta Campsite as is right now, I have something in mind for a roleplay.