• IP Copied!
  • Builder Newsletter ((SPOILERS!!!))

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    WMCi7KTOcgC16A9cLMC7vfDzvWJTpw-tjWwTLRE6f2SdpP2e0EyKNY22mpoRhUWdw5TVmkUx9NiOMuSoy-hEnn2FRG3P1B-CMKy-LTMN1Z1DSsXscSd9RWecJRxRw7f3eTsSQh70

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

pNrFvQhH7oHDvJCe-joBxR_SEzffq6opL6I6eUBMmoRyE_pAB2KNUZ7B1fqA6ixQYFlGzUhTh6L5__5Vj8d6J3Kx1f-UBB4-JYIS1QKmM_cgfcT9b0CI6eMWsbZyRS7dv4ScEwFh

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

The time has finally! Buckle up peeps because we are going for one heck of a ride in this week's newsletter as its going to be overflowing with information about the TMD update.

TMD

Here we are, the TMD update so many have been waiting for is finally here. A lot of effort has been put into this update and we know those of you who are eager to see what all is in store will be thrilled. To ease into the large amount of information I will provide a list below of things that will be changing to the map, after I will give some info on somethings we hope to see in this update. There will be spoiler pics as well then sadly there will be some news to end this thread. So let's get started!

Location Changes

• Classic locations will be making a return such as the season 7 carnival

• Vatos Retirement home

• The satellite outpost has been relocated and had a few updates

• The safe zones have gotten some updates a few of which will be to benefit pvp just a bit

• Terminus was moved and relocated outside the motel sz to help that location get more attention and help provide more show accuracy

• The sanctuary we moved and relocated further north and is now a part of the Griffin area

• Griffin has had an entire revamp and is filled with great easter eggs so be sure to check it out

• A couple small locations from the telltale series have also been put into the map

• GreenBrier a new location area has been added outside Atlanta from season 5

• Bigspot has been revamped and now has tons of loot as it used too

• Prison was updated to the moment The governor arrived in season 4

• Whisperer camp is added and walker free (warning may be walker free but not whisperer free ;) )

• Vault 99 has had some updates

• Kingdom is updated to the moment of the fair

• Hilltop has had a few minor updates nothing big though (I think we just added a window)

• Alexandria has had a few things added, the infirmary was changed a bit by request of pve players and now has more beds

• Pike hill was added

• Glenn and Maggie's love tunnel was added

• There are other small things and tons of other easter eggs around the map I probably forgot about

So yes that is everything so far for this great map update. I do have new kits made out for ranks and updated character kits. However I have no idea if they will be implemented, I hope they do but sadly I have no control over that. If haven't already I will repost all the links for the updated resource packs below.

https://havocmc.net/threads/builder-newsletter-new-gun-texture-packs.6794/

Okay, so now unfortunately I'm going to get into some sad stuffs before the spoiler pics but knowing you guys y'all will most likely scroll past this post xD.

This may very well be my last builders newsletter and my last update for HavocMC. It pains me to have to go and there is a huge part of me that doesn't want to go but I feel I have reached that mark on the path here at Havoc where I have nothing left to offer. I had high hopes for this server and great things I wanted to do with it, and I'm not saying it won't be great anymore because it may very well go on to be a great server or very well surprise anyone's expectations. I just wanted to do so much here with adding more to the games fundamentals such as more mechanics, more 3D vehicles, customizable weapons and gear. Sadly there is a portion of the community that has no interest to move forward and I have no interest to stay back when I know I can do so much more.

This server has been my home for nearly 6 years, I have seen so much change from the early days of hardly any players logging on to this massive art piece we as a family have created. The Builders, the Staff you are a family who have done such an incredible job here.

Builders no matter what haters may say to get in your head just know that what you made here is a future, something that you planted that can grow into something more. No words can express my time with you team, only thing that I can think of that comes remotely close is proud. I am proud of the effort, the time, and the heart you all have invested into this creation.

People are going to hate no matter how get it may be, and for those that can't handle the change I feel sorry for. Whatever happens team just know that what you do matters, and what you do makes someone somewhere very happy. I hope this next chapter that I am about to embark on will have our paths cross again.

Sincerely-

JBentley694

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Be nice to each other, Don't Text And Drive!

sjJSvy0LuXynUPWGZrYJwrSvH3RxdusESC02rpnYsvmGFIvF_bWW-Kz0QqvufbWUdDN8hF1u17cL1KDAzyyJvu7IemC6i853HkIRKeE3IU7GAANqZwYxhZa6uQKbnCGog8brp6-U
    a9GZFzrBnOO6Vi3Mx6_3X_Vw23wea9cdLNArsYSjgYdtlvKAZrfolKPUGLyjgEsCf-HxtBIpn8mNwx2lPtbv_oYysmHmCe1YMWBUhuB-ecHiueCX9S8g6qqj5gnxoxlIHYeC4Q9O
    B5rqh6YS0aUdamSUGuKKvF-yFOCC0xGf44UmY_h3NvKqHupoKjnjGQpcZ4sXnsf3CKFKieCnvlhRg2Pb70trXns0qGxo6TdTaszaYZHdPg33jpx4RJDBVpcvLFEqJqsOaIx8MSeA
    y7zxTPD00EtxfaVuaZjOrpvcLRrtRtmIEUzpzpQe7B42IYQgUjWZGrdbdImIIpZ_qQQuPzBKW9KQ9i0xHiaKZlgDqjXy7rEpJ32Qixy2a6uA04Nuiogc2905Ckkhku7gs3MCeoIQ
    Izz9_2kxbCbdfThjqp_sU8lASl6ZP5nNKf2V4FyY-45-ArZ8C-KN5Z9Q0qSbz-AmO20vGDnFUTNxpUWJb2Mzn2Qbw4GSsK1n8ozxGQTevLfvI64B3WID_nyfE_cZvDAvtNmaWMPp
    0m_DizWbhBa8aLOfcNVysafL4NMvTK8T7hIAeBTw0OXCGvbfSpIpBxBcoeVaavzzFYbnedVG1gZRw4Rm-1ZVDc6f11NBgS-h69kqQbXREVqwjGGqF3qhUbQEXW9mO8AzVlxSFzNV
    Y4Q6kiz2p3YG6um-9Oxpw50RbghBpj1iyi5fmDkvFs5Rtc7BqBBano6tYmbDXZAhKTwyYiOxXnaiMu4cxoUX9AdaaGCv2ZqE-F8KimGBh7-kX06_aunV8fsVncqxe7IUNLR8YkCl
    RgfWw607LNV9MwKwbxO6PAzGGghtV-SkIwOVo6bwjw8mfYc3F-3f3vvuYt-wA_0d4rhjP8rB4a5yRUulLp2oFuM4TP3rnqge9bZx3GHI4umjqsnuqqKbFshUS7PdQYhzXfTkTZO6

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    "Until we meet again"

It's been a heck of a ride Bentley. I hope your future endeavors take you far. If you end up in Hytale, shoot me a message, and I'll be over in two shakes of whistle. You're so talented, and Havoc and the community will be forever grateful for all you've done for us. Your legacy shall live on forever!!

As for the new updates, I'm so excited! I can't wait to get back on and explore! (also... mind tellin' me were Vault 99 is bb? <3).

Again, so excited! And farewell old friend :D

-Cat

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    "Until we meet again"

It's been a heck of a ride Bentley. I hope your future endeavors take you far. If you end up in Hytale, shoot me a message, and I'll be over in two shakes of whistle. You're so talented, and Havoc and the community will be forever grateful for all you've done for us. Your legacy shall live on forever!!

As for the new updates, I'm so excited! I can't wait to get back on and explore! (also... mind tellin' me were Vault 99 is bb? <3).

Again, so excited! And farewell old friend :D

-Cat
    The entrance to vault 99 is at -2413 73 -768

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Also guys though I am saying goodbye I will be in and out over the next couple of weeks till the update is live so you will still see me until then just not so often,

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Welp I just finished answering that poll about how server is going, seeing such an active content staff going is the worst thing havoc could get. But I don't blame bentley, in fact:

Sadly there is a portion of the community that has no interest to move forward and I have no interest to stay back when I know I can do so much more.

This is maybe the exact same reason so many players drifted way. I used to check from time to time for new updates, if havoc would finally step up to the same level as other major servers are but eventually I just gave up.

Cheers for you bentley, do not hold yourself up. May you find some other neat projects :)

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    "Love tunnel"

[TRIBUTE TO @JBentley694]

Bentley is one of the people I look up to most, along with Kyritic and JacobG. Bentley, you will be dearly missed, across the server and community. On behalf of the forums and players, thank you for your service in building HavocMC to what it is today.

Your newsletters always got me hyped for the updates, when MineWars was still around, as well. As a builder, you helped create this amazing map for a true TWD experience. 6 years is a long time to dedicate to anything, especially a server such as this.

HavocMC faced hard times after the days of 1.7. Player counts and income fluctuated, eventually going down to a low point. But collaboration with the staff, builders and owners brought us back to where we are now. Again, thank you for your years of help and dedication.

You will be missed.
    -Thunder

Grocky

Famous
    Grocky
    Grocky Grocky
    @JBentley694 This does the business for me big time, I am very happy. Thanks for your continuous work ethic and @Triheda is gonna have to top that! Good luck to him! you enjoy yourself Bentley, *salute*