• IP Copied!
  • Builder Newsletter

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    dNQ8t3G2dVdJFoUuxw5Ocg-AMFLpRcxRiASOTgkW1qtsk2UTQAEsAh0EsfUeErd_rTb8y-gTtuyUZO2Rq292LJVAQjR6iqK8Q1hekXjKPMv2WqvuwPUzDVYLh_yxSqhsLFyLZUmf

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

1gLOOmV78HPocfOcCpQdDkc5akcZsiz02bKFD8Zg_uVUQIDRdYl8nQL4LdR3JeqLN8MIYzb7x-gi9A4gmysmYfNcm267Yz4d0c8S8izv0Sq0hrYAB6JV02LzCSIF3SfIC2lYi8RM

(PHOTO Credit/Jim_JamesJimothy)

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

So it’s been a while since we had a good newsletter to keep you all in the loop of what we have planned for the server. Well on behalf of everyone on the development I can honestly say our next major update we have planned is going be pleasing to everyone.

TMD

Our next Update we have planned is scheduled for around the end of March or if we get any delays the first week of April (and no it won't be an april fools joke, or will it?). For this update we have some major changes coming such as updated locations and the revival of old locations that were once lost but now being rebuilt. We have moved some major locations around such as Terminus which will now be located between the motel sz and Atlanta. Sanctuary has also been moved across the river to fix the continuity and north of Griffin. Speaking of Griffin it will also be getting a do over with updated builds and interiors to give it more of a curb appeal to players and will be full of some hot easter eggs.

After reviewing suggestions and complaints we have decided we will be removing some safezones as we can all agree we have too many of. The following safezones Motel, Berxley, and Visckocil will be kept as they are the most used trifecta areas we have. The other safezones we are still deciding what to do with them and if you guys have suggestions please let us know. Should we use them as communities like Alexandria or make the overrun by the whisperers?

On behalf of those inquiring about vehicles, we understand multiple vehicles would be fun to have and we would love to add them just as much as you guys but the sad thing is the more 3D vehicles we add the more it will lag players who use the pack that do not have machines up to par with those standards. Boats, I honestly don't know about, they would be a nice feature I will admit but at this time we do not see a real major use for. We do have plans to bring back horses I have no eta on when that will happen and I'm looking into add back a cosmetic system where players can customize horses but we will have to wait and see if it can work out.

One last thing we would like to know, being the whisperers are a major hit in the game we would like to know what other kind of threats you guys would like to see come into the game. It can be bandits, or cannibals with guns, there is many threats out there besides walkers so let us know what you guys would like to see added.

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Be nice to each other, Don't Text And Drive!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Please do keep Mallow, as it is one of the OG safezones and I love it dearly u_u

Also, with the map update, would y'all mind if I could come tweak Ft. Cat? The 'secret' was cropped out when @JBentley694 pasted it into the map. Also, I have some other inquiries too, but they aren't as important...

Anyway, I'm excited for the new changes! Can't wait!

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Glad to hear server's will to increase the gameplay complexity.
    I think ranged threats would be extremely op, like Outpost's saviors. It would be overran by them, where a party raid would be ideal to deal with them. The place could be revamped to host some sweet loots, like new required items for fixing/maintaining vehicles, parts for crafting etc

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Glad to hear server's will to increase the gameplay complexity.
    I think ranged threats would be extremely op, like Outpost's saviors. It would be overran by them, where a party raid would be ideal to deal with them. The place could be revamped to host some sweet loots, like new required items for fixing/maintaining vehicles, parts for crafting etc
    I dont think the gear should be that powerful and these travelling bandits or outpost people whatever they are should not be on tmdc unlike the stupid whisperers

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    After reviewing suggestions and complaints we have decided we will be removing some safezones as we can all agree we have too many of. The following safezones Motel, Berxley, and Visckocil will be kept as they are the most used trifecta areas we have. The other safezones we are still deciding what to do with them and if you guys have suggestions please let us know. Should we use them as communities like Alexandria or make the overrun by the whisperers?
    Maybe make the safezones you're planning on removing could be taken over by some sort of enemy faction. Not Whisperers or walkers, just armed raiders of some sort. But please, remove the School sz. I still see now and again that people do dislike it. Me included.

On behalf of those inquiring about vehicles, we understand multiple vehicles would be fun to have and we would love to add them just as much as you guys but the sad thing is the more 3D vehicles we add the more it will lag players who use the pack that do not have machines up to par with those standards. Boats, I honestly don't know about, they would be a nice feature I will admit but at this time we do not see a real major use for. We do have plans to bring back horses I have no eta on when that will happen and I'm looking into add back a cosmetic system where players can customize horses but we will have to wait and see if it can work out.
    Understandable about the vehicles. But can you guys at least fix the motorbike glitch? And the car color glitch?
    I just wanna be able to drive in smaller spaces with the bike without it disappearing after I try to put them in my inventory.
    Horses alone would be a good addition. And it's logical, too, if you look at it in the realism side of things.

One last thing we would like to know, being the whisperers are a major hit in the game we would like to know what other kind of threats you guys would like to see come into the game. It can be bandits, or cannibals with guns, there is many threats out there besides walkers so let us know what you guys would like to see added.
    Like I said above, some sort of armed raider faction. The "take no prisoners" type where they shoot at you over the smallest stuff.
    Or some sort of undead wildlife? That'd be a nice surprise to see one of them run out at someone.

You should remove whisperers as well!
    How about no? They're fun to fight. Lol
    Nothing like getting ambushed to show how much you wanna survive.

They make the game more interesting. They're limited to PVP and PVE as far as I'm aware, which is the more "realistic" form of TMD, so if you don't like it, suck it up or go play TMDC
    He's not gonna listen, Cat. Trust me, I've tried.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    im listening well Im simply disagreeing. Why dont I share some reasons why I dont like whisperers.
    1. They ruin pvp walkers are a pain already in pvp but whisperers are on a whole other level. If there are many players nearby like at berx were most pvp happens on tmdc there will be several dozen walkers. Then when one becomes a whisperer all of them do and the fight is made much more difficult by the shear amount of them
    2. They are just plain annoying I dont want to be going to a war and never make it because some stupid whisperers killed me before I made it there.

I realize the 2 of you cant relate to this but I cant relate to you either.

I also want to ad reason for the sz removal as well. I like to hunt players on tmdpvp when nothing is happening on tmdc. Usually I end up at a sz and the one afk player their is throwing the compass of completely and I cant hunt, then I need to go back to spawn. Only myths (such as myself) can go to spawn. If your not a myth you need to either die or be tped both of which are a pain to do.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    They are just plain annoying I dont want to be going to a war and never make it because some stupid whisperers killed me before I made it there.

I realize the 2 of you cant relate to this but I cant relate to you either.
    Well, I can relate, but, being the reasonable logically person I am, I don't need to (I don't play what I can't win, you see? Basic logic). Simple fix: get rid of walkers on TMDC. However, keep them on PVP and PVE. They're an amazing addition to spice up gameplay and make the game harder, yet still fresh.
    I also want to ad reason for the sz removal as well. I like to hunt players on tmdpvp when nothing is happening on tmdc. Usually I end up at a sz and the one afk player their is throwing the compass of completely and I cant hunt, then I need to go back to spawn. Only myths (such as myself) can go to spawn. If your not a myth you need to either die or be tped both of which are a pain to do.
    This just sounds like a personal problem..

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    They ruin pvp walkers are a pain already in pvp but whisperers are on a whole other level. If there are many players nearby like at berx were most pvp happens on tmdc there will be several dozen walkers. Then when one becomes a whisperer all of them do and the fight is made much more difficult by the shear amount of them
    Git gud
    If you're talking about TMDPVP, it's a good addition and you need to learn how to fight them. .-.
    If you're talking about TMDC, then sure it should probably be removed. But that added difficulty makes that somewhat boring mode less boring. Lol

Then get on when it's more populated?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Please do keep Mallow, as it is one of the OG safezones and I love it dearly u_u

Also, with the map update, would y'all mind if I could come tweak Ft. Cat? The 'secret' was cropped out when @JBentley694 pasted it into the map. Also, I have some other inquiries too, but they aren't as important...

Anyway, I'm excited for the new changes! Can't wait!

sure just dm me when you are ready and you can jump on and do what ya need

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    dNQ8t3G2dVdJFoUuxw5Ocg-AMFLpRcxRiASOTgkW1qtsk2UTQAEsAh0EsfUeErd_rTb8y-gTtuyUZO2Rq292LJVAQjR6iqK8Q1hekXjKPMv2WqvuwPUzDVYLh_yxSqhsLFyLZUmf

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

1gLOOmV78HPocfOcCpQdDkc5akcZsiz02bKFD8Zg_uVUQIDRdYl8nQL4LdR3JeqLN8MIYzb7x-gi9A4gmysmYfNcm267Yz4d0c8S8izv0Sq0hrYAB6JV02LzCSIF3SfIC2lYi8RM

(PHOTO Credit/Jim_JamesJimothy)

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

So it’s been a while since we had a good newsletter to keep you all in the loop of what we have planned for the server. Well on behalf of everyone on the development I can honestly say our next major update we have planned is going be pleasing to everyone.

TMD

Our next Update we have planned is scheduled for around the end of March or if we get any delays the first week of April (and no it won't be an april fools joke, or will it?). For this update we have some major changes coming such as updated locations and the revival of old locations that were once lost but now being rebuilt. We have moved some major locations around such as Terminus which will now be located between the motel sz and Atlanta. Sanctuary has also been moved across the river to fix the continuity and north of Griffin. Speaking of Griffin it will also be getting a do over with updated builds and interiors to give it more of a curb appeal to players and will be full of some hot easter eggs.

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Be nice to each other, Don't Text And Drive!
    Awesome upcoming surprises! Maybe add a Negan boss that spawns once every 3 hours and you have to defeat it in 30mins or less to get an awesome reward?!?!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Flood Alex with whisperers! In the comics, they totally were screwed after negan got rid of alpha

Burn hilltop! The whisperers had flaming arrows they used to attack hilltop, burning it down.
    P.S. add bows as a weapon. Yumiko uses a bow, we need another weapon that it silent but fires projectiles!

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Flood Alex with whisperers! In the comics, they totally were screwed after negan got rid of alpha

Burn hilltop! The whisperers had flaming arrows they used to attack hilltop, burning it down.
    P.S. add bows as a weapon. Yumiko uses a bow, we need another weapon that it silent but fires projectiles!

That would obliterate the rp community