Votes: 2 22.2%
    • easy buying

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • Both!

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

OneTesticcle

In twd then you see alexandria which the locals BUILT themselves so why cant we build our own places with baricades and stuff like that i think personally that this concept would make the server a bit more enjoyable expecially since you could let your imagination go wild! i would like to add that you wouldnt be able to store things in these homes unless nick decided to let you and grenades Should be able to blow up baricades after say 6 hits

Only requirments to really do this would be add baricades to the shop and barbed wire and maybe even new blocks?

Now this is for the buying part of the thread, if you have infinite money (like me) then you will know that buying ammo and pains and stuff like that is very annoying i think you should add a option to buy a stack or 32 or even 2 stacks i do understand that people like the 1-4 option because not everyone has infinite but still this does get very annoying

Thanks for your time -Initial

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I think people would find a way to abuse it, making their "house" on top of grady for example.
    There needs to be rules put in place to avoid that.

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    Barricades and barbed wire were removed from the shop about a year ago because people would buy tons of it and really screw up the map make sky bases, make really ugly stuff, and spawn trap warps and stuff. They won't be added back to shop unfortunately.

OneTesticcle

Barricades and barbed wire were removed from the shop about a year ago because people would buy tons of it and really screw up the map make sky bases, make really ugly stuff, and spawn trap warps and stuff. They won't be added back to shop unfortunately.
    There is a way to make a limit of blocks placed making skybases isnt aloud anyways you cant stack higher than 3 also ban if you make rude things?

Last edited:

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    There is a way to make a limit of blocks placed making skybases isnt aloud anyways you cant stack higher than 3 also ban if you make rude things?
    People were able to glitch them back in the day to go higher by placing more barricades above other place able items such as wire and torches (no longer in game) allowing it to extend over the limit of 3 although it is now fixed but it's always still possible to find a way to glitch. Making it to where u can buy barricades and barbed wire would ruin the map pretty much knowing how players are and I think the way it is now is fine and I just don't think it will be re-added also seeing as staff members in the past have also said this.

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    barricades work like sand/gravel now so building wouldn't really work.
    when they were solid blocks you could build up 3, destroy the lower 2 and build 2 on the 3rd one still in the air.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    There was already a recent thread about barricades and they will not be added back into the shop. Minor chaos emerged in the past (As a result of being able to buy barricades) so they will not be added in the shop. :p

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    barricades work like sand/gravel now so building wouldn't really work.
    when they were solid blocks you could build up 3, destroy the lower 2 and build 2 on the 3rd one still in the air.
    They did work like sand/gravel back then and they still stacked passed it although it's probably not possible now but we never know. I don't want to sound like a jerk or crush your dreams but this just won't get added due to what would happen from the map with unlimited building like that.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    There was already a recent thread about barricades and they will not be added back into the shop. Minor chaos emerged in the past (As a result of being able to buy barricades) so they will not be added in the shop. :p
    as always kat is kind and says something kind #MakeKatAnAdin

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    as always kat is kind and says something kind #MakeKatAnAdin
    Kat can never be an admin because she got someone falsly banned today and i, and my friends are not going to let this "misstake" slip threw because Kat screw up, she have to pay for here misstakes... #MakeKatAnSurvivor

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Kat can never be an admin because she got someone falsly banned today and i, and my friends are not going to let this "misstake" slip threw because Kat screw up, she have to pay for here misstakes... #MakeKatAnSurvivor

This post isn't necessary. Just make a report if you're unhappy with how a Helper handled a situation.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    If you believe I made an error, please feel free to message me privately on the forums. Considering this is irrelevant to you, I'd suggest having the person who was banned take this up with the staff member who banned them (Helpers can't ban permanently) rather than having their friend make a public post about staff doing their jobs. :) (Constructive feedback has been given to you for the future, I hope I helped. :D)

Last edited:

OneTesticcle

If you believe I made an error, please feel free to message me privately on the forums. Considering this is irrelevant to you, I'd suggest having the person who was banned take this up with the staff member who banned them (Helpers can't ban permanently) rather than having their friend make a public post about staff doing their jobs. :) (Constructive feedback has been given to you for the future, I hope I helped. :D)
    So you dont think even having a new gamemode where its just wasteland and you build? or so

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    Why not just make a faction server based on TMD? And yes the 32 or 1 stack idea must be added ASAP
    it could be something like there is /settings command and then you could change the number you would buy with a right/left click
    I also like the making bases they could add tents and the tents could act like well tents but to do that barricades would have to be easier to get. As for buying barricades the staff cannot do that as there was an old map where you could and it was covered in barricades one person built a private part one day and they removed the barricade shop.