• IP Copied!
  • can the wannabe ogs stop

Status
    Not open for further replies.

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    okie just like all other ogs i quit so idrc anymore the server is overrun with noobs, but clearly this wannabe og this has gotten out of hand *cough cough* @Cat_Squirrel_Inc since most players (and staff) on the servers now r noobs and for some reason think someone who joined 6 months ago is og when all they do is say cringe stuff in tmd 1 shout, just stop using the term. there is no point now too many ppl try to classify themselves as og. i played in super early 2015 late 2014 i was twd_maggie / ja_girl / dayraye but i periodically quit and was banned for a bit also gave that acc away like 8 months ago anyways STOP WITH THIS WANNABE OG THING ITS NOT OKAY. at the same time you are the people who claim that we are rude to staff/ players when really we are extremely nice to eachother (most of the time) and you just have to get to know us i love giving new players tons of gear and around 500k bc i want them to stay and have fun like i did when i first joined i would do the same all throughout playing i did it for staxistic aka gecko123 and now he’s an og it’s crazy, if u know me you’d know (although ya i kinda only talk to other ogs which contradicts my point). Now the server is full of hate w ppl making assumptions toward “OG” players, please stop!! Any opinion given by an og player is labeled as *****y when really we have been here the longest through EVERY update and change good or bad so yes we know what we are talking about compared to a player who has played for a month. Hopefully you give a chance on seeing our perspective. pce havoc i quit playing a while ago i’ll be on sometimes tho don’t plan on coming back with all these toxic wannabes xoxoxoxo ps us “OGS” have the right to seem “*****y” in some cases when we have been w/ the server for a super long time and given it a lot throughout the past couple years. we just want to see it return to the fun it used to be years ago. i know this thread is gonna get a lot of hate since not many of u have been here a long time just try to understand where i’m coming from.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I don't think all OG's are rude because what's the rule for OG?

I have been on the server since May of 2015, I don't think that all OG's are bad. I think a lot are but Lily I don't think you're like them. If anything you are one of the nicest "OGs" I have seen. You can actually give constructive crticism on what to do, but I do believe there are some bad OG's out there.

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    I don't think all OG's are rude because what's the rule for OG?

I have been on the server since May of 2015, I don't think that all OG's are bad. I think a lot are but Lily I don't think you're like them. If anything you are one of the nicest "OGs" I have seen. You can actually give constructive crticism on what to do, but I do believe there are some bad OG's out there.
    ahhh thank uu❤️❤️❤️ we need more ppl like u on this server:3

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You claim to be a "nice person" but here you are... making more and more drama. No wonder you were muted. You're a nuisance who can't get enough attention. I have been here since 2015, whether you want to believe it or not. The reason the relevant OGs are hated on, is because of stuff like this, these constant raves for attention. A majority of y'all are unkind and don't care what others feel. My experience with the relevant OGs has been a pretty sour one, and you aren't making it any better. I will defend myself to the end, and if you don't like it, well, don't reply.
    ahhh thank uu❤️❤️❤️ we need more ppl like u on this server:3
    Wait.... but didn't you spend about 3 pages of a thread saying he was an idiot (along with me of course :p)

The forums were fun... I commented regularly, no one hated me.. But now these attention seeking spitfires have to go around and stir the pot. All because of an opinion I held. Ugh.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    A person called you autistic in the other thread @Cat_Squirrel_Inc also she said no she loves Rocco never mean to him. i think you should please be nice to eachother
    The hatred started on that thread for no reason. Hence why I said "were fun." You weren't even there, so just stay out of it... It's not worth it, honestly.
    she i mean 2Lily, now i quit she’s banned from forums she’s nice you should be instead bye
    What. You're telling ME to be nice? Oof. I try bro, I really do. Some people just push and push and push. Oofs

Ja_Boy

The hatred started on that thread for no reason. Hence why I said "were fun." You weren't even there, so just stay out of it... It's not worth it, honestly.

What. You're telling ME to be nice? Oof. I try bro, I really do. Some people just push and push and push. Oofs
    plz be quiet

Status
    Not open for further replies.