• IP Copied!
  • can the wannabe ogs stop

Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns
    Idk, opinion wise all this og stuff is silly. The people who war, play often, and are really good could be considered "og" I assume. If they want that title, they can have it. They obviously stand out and are different. Like Murderable, Jahango, and some others. Most of who I know. But the "noobs" deserve a chance to also make a name for themselves, we all started at one point. I don't really know. I could be totally stupid. It's a lot of silly arguments caused over "ogs" and who is not "og" when in reality, it doesn't matter. I have fun pvping, talking with people, and just playing the game. I think that's really what it's about. At the end of the day, it's a game and will never be anyrhing more. I just wish everyone would stop fighting, I really do.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    if you want to be og, heres the secert...

GET GOOD AT THE GAME, but also seek help seriously if you care about being og or others being og or not nobody really cares. Also lock thread please because these post about being og or not is dumb and doesn’t benefit anyone.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I think the confusion and drama is all over what OG actually means:

And og is someone who has been on the server for a very long time. End of discussion.

FatAnimall

Mythical
    FatAnimal
    FatAnimal FatAnimal
    Idk, opinion wise all this og stuff is silly. The people who war, play often, and are really good could be considered "og" I assume. If they want that title, they can have it. They obviously stand out and are different. Like Murderable, Jahango, and some others. Most of who I know. But the "noobs" deserve a chance to also make a name for themselves, we all started at one point. I don't really know. I could be totally stupid. It's a lot of silly arguments caused over "ogs" and who is not "og" when in reality, it doesn't matter. I have fun pvping, talking with people, and just playing the game. I think that's really what it's about. At the end of the day, it's a game and will never be anyrhing more. I just wish everyone would stop fighting, I really do.
    ME NOW -FATANIMAL NOWHOW RE-EDIT IT IM TRIGGERED

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Idk, opinion wise all this og stuff is silly. The people who war, play often, and are really good could be considered "og" I assume. If they want that title, they can have it. They obviously stand out and are different. Like Murderable, Jahango, and some others.
    I mean I worked hard to make a name for myself, now people just get known for playing a lot, i started fresh and dombo'd the best players when jawamaniac use to be good I would drop his *** when he was jugg and I was riot, and i'd take huge teams alone on my bike. but now the server is boring as **** when everyone tanks any shots I hit, i can hit 20 shots in a row they won't die. back then i'd hit like 3 in a row they'd be dead on the ground.

Vaip

I'm og I joined the server before _Nickk did so :3 server was fun and now it's just boring af 70 people on but 4 people fight. Also, staff false ban D:

FatAnimall

Mythical
    FatAnimal
    FatAnimal FatAnimal
    okie just like all other ogs i quit so idrc anymore the server is overrun with noobs, but clearly this wannabe og this has gotten out of hand *cough cough* @Cat_Squirrel_Inc since most players (and staff) on the servers now r noobs and for some reason think someone who joined 6 months ago is og when all they do is say cringe stuff in tmd 1 shout, just stop using the term. there is no point now too many ppl try to classify themselves as og. i played in super early 2015 late 2014 i was twd_maggie / ja_girl / dayraye but i periodically quit and was banned for a bit also gave that acc away like 8 months ago anyways STOP WITH THIS WANNABE OG THING ITS NOT OKAY. at the same time you are the people who claim that we are rude to staff/ players when really we are extremely nice to eachother (most of the time) and you just have to get to know us i love giving new players tons of gear and around 500k bc i want them to stay and have fun like i did when i first joined i would do the same all throughout playing i did it for staxistic aka gecko123 and now he’s an og it’s crazy, if u know me you’d know (although ya i kinda only talk to other ogs which contradicts my point). Now the server is full of hate w ppl making assumptions toward “OG” players, please stop!! Any opinion given by an og player is labeled as *****y when really we have been here the longest through EVERY update and change good or bad so yes we know what we are talking about compared to a player who has played for a month. Hopefully you give a chance on seeing our perspective. pce havoc i quit playing a while ago i’ll be on sometimes tho don’t plan on coming back with all these toxic wannabes xoxoxoxo ps us “OGS” have the right to seem “*****y” in some cases when we have been w/ the server for a super long time and given it a lot throughout the past couple years. we just want to see it return to the fun it used to be years ago. i know this thread is gonna get a lot of hate since not many of u have been here a long time just try to understand where i’m coming from.
    its like saying stop to white people saying ****** am i right or right flying seagle flying eagle -FatAnimal

Status
    Not open for further replies.