Votes: 1 11.1%
    • #Chl4Mod

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Recently I have encountered a lot of players who uses car pvp technique in Hell Night. This is even worst than fighting Jahango on bike. Car provides protections to these player, letting them come close to me and repeatedly spamming melee weapon. I tried to destroy the car but the bleeds always get me. Is there any way to nerf this problem?

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Its not too hard to destroy it from a distance with an M16. And it is harder to see in the car windows and f5. But it still is too op and must be stopped.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I saw a few people using car pvp earlier today on Hell Night. I might be the reason this is a thing, so I'm sorry if that's the case.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I saw a few people using car pvp earlier today on Hell Night. I might be the reason this is a thing, so I'm sorry if that's the case.

nah, I'm pretty sure some idiot hacker decided to use a Katana plus Kill aura and decided to use a car to cover their hacking or something XD

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I haven't seen car pvp, anyone wanna explain? I usually destroy peoples cars if they are driving at me, then pick them of on my bike, or on foot

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Recently I have encountered a lot of players who uses car pvp technique in Hell Night. This is even worst than fighting Jahango on bike. Car provides protections to these player, letting them come close to me and repeatedly spamming melee weapon. I tried to destroy the car but the bleeds always get me. Is there any way to nerf this problem?
    Benders= destroying people from a bike.