• IP Copied!
  • Cat_Squirrel_Inc's Introduction

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    My my, this is LONG overdue... Here I go...

Hello everyone! My name is Cat, and I'd like to take some time to write some things about me. I've recently become pretty active on the forums, even though I joined about a year ago. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and be direct and straightforward. If you're giving me problems, I'll be sure to let you know. I try not to let things bug me, but they do occasionally.

I love cats. Love 'em. They should rule the world, to be honest.
    I like reading, watching YouTube, drawing, and being lazy. Who doesn't like being lazy?

I have been playing minecraft since it first came out, and I think Havoc is one of my favorite servers. TMD-2 and MM are my favorite sub servers. I like to build modular styled buildings (20th century) and do interiors. I'm also fairly skilled at TMD.

I'm always open for friendly chat, and if you ever want to add me as a friend on discord, feel free. ^u^

-Cat

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Welcome Cat! I've had a bit of a talk to you on discord and you seem like a really nice person. I hope to see you in game more :D If you need any help feel free to message me or any other staff member and we will do our best to resolve any issues or questions you have. Welcome to Forums! ~MythicalWobbley

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Welcome Cat! I've had a bit of a talk to you on discord and you seem like a really nice person. I hope to see you in game more :D If you need any help feel free to message me or any other staff member and we will do our best to resolve any issues or questions you have. Welcome to Forums! ~MythicalWobbley
    Thank you! And you seem like quite the gentleman, yourself. I hope to see you in game, as well. I play Map Maker and TMD-2

Steelilayer

My my, this is LONG overdue... Here I go...

Hello everyone! My name is Cat, and I'd like to take some time to write some things about me. I've recently become pretty active on the forums, even though I joined about a year ago. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and be direct and straightforward. If you're giving me problems, I'll be sure to let you know. I try not to let things bug me, but they do occasionally.

I love cats. Love 'em. They should rule the world, to be honest.
    I like reading, watching YouTube, drawing, and being lazy. Who doesn't like being lazy?

I have been playing minecraft since it first came out, and I think Havoc is one of my favorite servers. TMD-2 and MM are my favorite sub servers. I like to build modular styled buildings (20th century) and do interiors. I'm also fairly skilled at TMD.

I'm always open for friendly chat, and if you ever want to add me as a friend on discord, feel free. ^u^

-Cat
    Hey man ,
    laziness , it is a great thing man , i like it too xD
    but the cat thing .. i like dogs xd
    and dogs that near cats is good aswell :p