• IP Copied!
  • Cat's Muffins -={Deliciously Baked Muffins}=-

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Hello everyone! I think we can all agree that nerves have been cut down to the nub, recently. Now, what better way to relax and chill out than to have a fresh, delicious muffin?

If you've got a craving for a perfectly baked mound of goodness, then you've come to the right place!

To order a muffin, write in the comments your special order (*All orders are completely custom!)
    Steps for ordering:
    -State the urgency of your muffin's delivery
    -Name the kind of muffin
    • *Can be completely custom
    -Leave your Discord or Skype
    -Wait for your scrumptious Muffin to arrive!

I can't wait to serve you some brand spankin' knew creations!!

-Cat (The Muffin Queen)

*Those with custom orders MUST leave their Skype or Discord, or else your perfect muffin will be voided*

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Hello everyone! I think we can all agree that nerves have been cut down to the nub, recently. Now, what better way to relax and chill out than to have a fresh, delicious muffin?

If you've got a craving for a perfectly baked mound of goodness, then you've come to the right place!

To order a muffin, write in the comments your special order (*All orders are completely custom!)
    Steps for ordering:
    -State the urgency of your muffin's delivery
    -Name the kind of muffin
    • *Can be completely custom
    -Leave your Discord or Skype
    -Wait for your scrumptious Muffin to arrive!

I can't wait to serve you some brand spankin' knew creations!!

-Cat (The Muffin Queen)

*Those with custom orders MUST leave their Skype or Discord, or else your perfect muffin will be voided*
    I'm so confused.. why is this a thread?

Edit: pls explain I don't get the point of this ;(

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I'm so confused.. why is this a thread?

Edit: pls explain I don't get the point of this ;(
    If all you're going to do is cause problems, leave, just leave. If you'd like to order a muffin, go ahead. But I will not tolerate any drama that is brought here. This is supposed to be a relaxing, muffin ordering service.

Now get a muffin! XD

-Cat

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    If all you're going to do is cause problems, leave, just leave. If you'd like to order a muffin, go ahead. But I will not tolerate any drama that is brought here. This is supposed to be a relaxing, muffin ordering service.

Now get a muffin! XD

-Cat
    mfw when I'm confused and not given an answer ;((