• IP Copied!
  • Celebrations for TMD

Should HavocMc hold Events.

• Total voters

InfiniteRevenge

I think it would be really cool if TMD/HavocMC would have more events and Celebrations. For example, When Minewars is released it would be amazing if the server gave the players a sort of "benefit". This could be a small sale, a drop party, double skulls, etc. Not only would it make the release of a new, amazing server seem even more fantastic but it would also promote more people to rejoin TMD. This server has lost many members a couple months ago but I have seem many, including myself, coming back. I believe the server would benefit greatly if it would have more events and celebrations and something that made it feel new every time we (players) joined. Personally I think there should be an Event team just like there is a builder and staff team.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Oh yeah we totally could have some kind of party, when minewars gets released. Like a drop party of somekind and free food in safe zones.

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    We've done events like these before, Admins have done PVP tournaments and Anvil Drops, but players don't follow the rules, and complain. I like to do events too, but in order for us to have nice things, you gotta be nice. :p

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    id like some Olympics exp fights at the arena in woodbury highest walker kills in 1 minute motorcycle racing relay things like racing from berx to atlanta then they kill 100 walkers a new guy gets on he goes to alex kills 100 walkers new guy goes to woodbury stuff like that swiming going to cords to look for clues to find other clues etc.