• IP Copied!
  • Character Buffs

Should this be implemented?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    Character buffs would enhance your survival experience. These buffs would not be op so they ruin the game but make it a bit more enjoyable and something to strive for. There would be a few catagories that give different buffs let me list all the ones I've come up with:

Swordsman:
    Tier 1 +5% melee damage to walkers and people ( 1 token)
    Tier 2 +4% " " ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 3 +3% " " ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 4 +2% " " ( 3 tokens)
    Tier 5 +1%" " ( 3 tokens)

Marksman:
    Tier 1 +5% gun damage to walkers and people ( 1 token)
    Tier 2 +4% " " ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 3 +3% " " ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 4 +2% " " ( 3 tokens)
    Tier 5 +1%" " ( 3 tokens)

Juggernaut:
    Tier 1 -4% gun damage taken by people ( 1 token)
    Tier 2 -3%" " ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 3 -3%" " ( 3 tokens)

Medic
    Tier 1 -5% walker damage ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 2 -5%" " ( 3 tokens)
    Tier 3 -5%" " ( 3 tokens)

Leather Skin
    Tier 1 -10% chance of being bitten ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 2 -15%" " ( 4 tokens)

Flak Jacket
    Tier 1 -10% explosive damage ( 2 tokens)
    Tier 2-15%" " ( 4 tokens)

Robber
    Tier 1 +1 dollar per walker kill ( 5 tokens)

the tokens are acquired by killing 50 people or 250 zombies (numbers not final). everytime you get one its says in chat "you have just acquired 1 experience token".

I also find this will help players who have achieved things on TMD and make it a new thing to work towards and would take a fair amount of time

(also current walkers and player kills would not be awarded tokens so people cant instantly finish this)

Hope you like this idea anything you would change add or remove put it in the replies

thanks
    -Milk

p.s. i got inspiration from other people on this server like goddessoffoxes and idk if other people had this idea too but credit to them too if they had it. :p

Last edited:

Exspiravits

Titan
    Hoshijirowo
    Hoshijirowo Hoshijirowo
    Great idea this would be cool to see in game. We would have more to work for but I think the people with ranks will become even more op...

DrinkYourMilk
    Until someone gets all the levels and becomes super op... get 1 shotted with dull knife XD

You know how long it would take to get all the kills needed for some upgrades? you may need 1000 walkers kills or 200 player kills with my numbers. and others you fully max out you need around 3000 walker kills and even if you have a rank doesn't make it easier to get the tokens.

DrinkYourMilk
    I get at least 1000-1500 walker kills in an hour...

So for some people they may get them fast (like yourself) while others may take awhile since i don't intend to kill walkers always just when i need to or feel to. Thats not an issue in my system just means that people are more geared towards it.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    So for some people they may get them fast (like yourself) while others may take awhile since i don't intend to kill walkers always just when i need to or feel to. Thats not an issue in my system just means that people are more geared towards it.

3k walker kills isn't a lot