• IP Copied!
  • COME ON HAVOC! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US?

Horrizon

I bought my rank for about 40 dollars. You can get free ranks just by watching some ads. How unfair is that to ranked players? Their getting it free while we're paying. This system is horrible. Its a good idea, yes, but people spent lots of money on their rank. For titan, you have to watch 420 ads. You can do it in less than 7 hours if you wanted to!

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I bought my rank for about 40 dollars. You can get free ranks just by watching some ads. How unfair is that to ranked players? Their getting it free while we're paying. This system is horrible. Its a good idea, yes, but people spent lots of money on their rank. For titan, you have to watch 420 ads. You can do it in less than 7 hours if you wanted to!
    We may up the price, but the 430 ads is on top of Legend which is 380, Champion 260, VIP 125, so it would be 15 hours, but we'll adjust the prices and see how it is.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    The ad thing in my opinion is sad...for people who actually spent irl money to buy/donate to the server...it woulda been so much easier for us to spam ads to get immortal rank then saving up and sending it to y'all. I know ads do generate money...but we spent money and other kids don't necessarily need to, just watch some bloody thirty second ads

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    The ad thing in my opinion is sad...for people who actually spent irl money to buy/donate to the server...it woulda been so much easier for us to spam ads to get immortal rank then saving up and sending it to y'all. I know ads do generate money...but we spent money and other kids don't necessarily need to, just watch some bloody thirty second ads
    I'm that one guy who could be up for 15 consecutive hours to get all of the ranks

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    I'm pretty sure that watching 420 ads is equivalent profit to the price for the rank, this allows the server to develop by ads. Although I can't watch them because I get an error saying "No ads available. Try again later!" or something like that :(.
    -I can't be bothered to make a ticket, I would find it much more convenient to buy a rank anyways...

Horrizon

I'm pretty sure that watching 420 ads is equivalent profit to the price for the rank, this allows the server to develop by ads. Although I can't watch them because I get an error saying "No ads available. Try again later!" or something like that :(.
    -I can't be bothered to make a ticket, I would find it much more convenient to buy a rank anyways...
    So if you paid lots of money to the server, and find out people are getting it FREE, your ok with that?

GucciAssSloth

I don't agree with the ads, as you said, it's unfair to the people who paid for ranks. I understand it is another way to get money, however it's cheating us. Not a good thing to do in all honesty, you're creating more toxicity within the community by adding advertisements for ranks.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    truth over here. I refuse to watch nine year olds who sat in front of their screen for 15 hours get immortal when we didn't have the opportunity

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    So if you paid lots of money to the server, and find out people are getting it FREE, your ok with that?
    Well, depends. After all, the server implemented this feature for a reason, and that reason is to make more profit. More profit helps pay off the server and allow it to develop. I think that they implemented ads because they weren't getting enough profit, thats the only logical reason for doing such.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    A free 420 ads is not equivalent to $100