• IP Copied!
  • Community Manager..?

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Hey uh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondering this, but...

...Is Ky still active..? He was on the dot when he was first promoted, but I haven't seen him in a bit. I do occasionally see him on the Discord.

This isn't shade, just curious. He's probably busy with college and life, but just wanted someone to clarify (and maybe himself?)

Thx bbs <3

Most servers have active af owners but then they start to fade away. Then the owners hire other people to do the work for them and then they start to fade away. Just the cycle of life.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Most servers have active af owners but then they start to fade away. Then the owners hire other people to do the work for them and then they start to fade away. Just the cycle of life.
    If you would like to be honest our owners are quite active and are online more than you’d think.
    Hey uh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondering this, but...

...Is Ky still active..? He was on the dot when he was first promoted, but I haven't seen him in a bit. I do occasionally see him on the Discord.

This isn't shade, just curious. He's probably busy with college and life, but just wanted someone to clarify (and maybe himself?)

Thx bbs <3
    Tbh I’m not sure if he is active or not, I would assume he is still active or he would not have his position still, just my take on it.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    To be fair here, the "most active" staff members are the ones talking to the community, if the owners are supposed to be considered active on the server, they maybe should sometime talk wit their smol base of players more, assuring "us" that they are here to support our sorrows. But that's never been really the case so...

As for Kyritic, I'm not too sure where the madlad went. I hope he comes back or else my theory over the fall of this server will continue it's course.

Hey @Kyritic the server needs you back.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    To be fair here, the "most active" staff members are the ones talking to the community, if the owners are supposed to be considered active on the server, they maybe should sometime talk wit their smol base of players more, assuring "us" that they are here to support our sorrows. But that's never been really the case so...

As for Kyritic, I'm not too sure where the madlad went. I hope he comes back or else my theory over the fall of this server will continue it's course.

Hey @Kyritic the server needs you back.
    I haven't seen the owners actually say anything to anyone in months.
    Either they're lurking or just don't care at this point.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I haven't seen the owners actually say anything to anyone in months.
    Either they're lurking or just don't care at this point.

The owners are around. I often see them dealing with payment and other server related issues. They're working very hard and may not currently have the time to talk with the playerbase.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    The owners are around. I often see them dealing with payment and other server related issues. They're working very hard and may not currently have the time to talk with the playerbase.
    lmao ive done research into the owners and their accounts, ik you guys do the work for them.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    The owners are very active 2 of which check forums daily and log onto the server on a daily bases 1 of which usually logs on using an alt. I have no idea how this thread got turned around into an unnecessary bashing post against higher staff but to answer the question yes Kyritic is still community manager and yes he is busy with his education and currently working with the owners and developers on a side project.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    yes Kyritic is still community manager and yes he is busy with his education and currently working with the owners and developers on a side project.
    Thank you for answering the question. Sheesh.

Aight, now it can be locked, I got my answer.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Just saying thats bull ****, they don't have time to spend 5mins on fourms lol?

the owners favor doing the behind the scenes stuff (which is pretty extensive) with the devs to try to fix bugs such as the door glitch we all love.

as beetley said they also handle the payment tickets and are effectively doing the things that staff dont have the power to do. though sometimes ill see them online enforcing rules personally.

they watch the forums though they dont respond to really any threads its clear that they take em into account when deciding what to do update wise.

if you think the owners care about the server which i do given it was spiraling a few months ago and they didnt cut their losses, or if you believe they are only in it "for the money" the fact is - its in their best interest to know whats going on.

as far as kyritic goes, he's still CM but from what i can tell is inactive while he gets slammed at college